[Adventure]: Murder at Midnight (DM: renau1g, Judge Ozy)

Velmont

First Post
Eloan listen to the discussion and after a moment. "I think we can discuss about the moon and stars on our way. What we can't is ask our employer questions. I can't think of one at the moment, any of you?" he tells, eager to quit Daunton as soon as possible.

OOC: Just a note, his eagerness is caused by he has been disowned by his father, who see Eloan's new adventuring career as not honorable. He want to leave ASAP. Nothing to do with the present conversation, which I like to read.

Last edited:

Mewness

First Post
Papolstaanas finds himself nodding in vigorous agreement at Tristan's remarks, but starts guiltily at Eloan's. He was about to ask 7 Rabbit a few more questions about the stars, and Tristan maybe one or two about the moon, but decides to hold his tongue.

[sblock=ooc]I can't think of anything else to ask at the moment. Alchemical silver is a good idea but Papo wouldn't think of it on his own. If Tristan goes out and buys some, Papo will go with him.[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Tristan's face grows a few degrees more somber at Eloan's rebuke. "Very well. One last question for me, eladrin. Have you arranged for a ship, or do we need to hunt for our own?"
[sblock=OOC]I didn't notice til now that Papo has some connection to Dayna. Interesting. :)

If we don't have any other questions, we might as well leave Veruzak and do any shopping we want to before we leave. No reason the conversation about moon and stars can't continue while we do that. ;)[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Private Conversation]

Gil stills his pencil immediately upon being told his ears were as far as this message went. A slight smile plays along his face, as he keeps his current membership status to himself.

Right! No guards, that should be easy... the human doesn't sound confident in the ease of the task, We'll go to his place of residence first, during the day, could be as simple as that. Speaking of which, how would you like us to handle the situation if "it" isn't Vilk?

[/sblock]

[sblock=Gil]
"If it is not Vilk, then you are free to proceed however you think necessary. You can defeat the murderer, or return to Daunton, I just must ensure that the group is not barred from that island." Veruzak replies [/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Tristan's face grows a few degrees more somber at Eloan's rebuke. "Very well. One last question for me, eladrin. Have you arranged for a ship, or do we need to hunt for our own?"
[sblock=OOC]I didn't notice til now that Papo has some connection to Dayna. Interesting. :)

If we don't have any other questions, we might as well leave Veruzak and do any shopping we want to before we leave. No reason the conversation about moon and stars can't continue while we do that. ;)[/sblock]

Yes, I have arranged your passage on a regular ship travelling to the Isle. The ship is called The Horrible Fall, helmed by Captain Dunamin" the eldarin states

renau1g

First Post
Veruzak chuckles, "Yes, the good captain has a bit of a sick sense of humour. Don't worry, he's an able seaman." the eladrin states

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Eloan listen to the discussion and after a moment. "I think we can discuss about the moon and stars on our way. What we can't is ask our employer questions. I can't think of one at the moment, any of you?" he tells, eager to quit Daunton as soon as possible.

"Yes, of course. Let's not get distracted. I assume we'll be leaving with the morning tide - that gives us this evening to prepare. I'll prepare a horoscope for our vessel and our party. Gil, why don't you see what the IAC library says about lycanthropes."

Mewness

First Post
"Well, I suppose I should go buy some, some things for the trip. Maybe, um, healing things, because--I get knocked down a lot." Papolstaanas gathers his things, intending to go off and do some shopping.

[sblock=ooc]The only other question I can think of is not a question for Veruzak. Once we get to the Isle of Opposition, how much time will it be until the next full moon?[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]The only other question I can think of is not a question for Veruzak. Once we get to the Isle of Opposition, how much time will it be until the next full moon?[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
Tomorrow night is a full moon. It should only take a few hours to get there and it's about mid-day now [/sblock]

Remove ads