• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) Of eggs and desires [GnomeWorks judging]

SlagMortar

First Post
Planus is struck dumb for a moment, but never at a loss for words for long. In elven: "Not mine actually, but my companion's. He was spooked by a giant snake in the road. The horse, not my companion. I don't think my companion's ever been scare of anything. Mongrel is looking out for me again. Thankyou for your help in reacquiring her. My name is Planus. May I ask yours? Do you live here in the wood?" A number of questions tumble through his mind and he is forced to pause while trying sort them all out.

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
Ironwolf mounts up, relieved to have the horse back under control.

"Thank you for your help, everyone. Let's get everyone back together, shall we? Rika, would you like a lift? It would seem Sturm's using your horse." After waiting for a response, and helping Rika onto his mount if she accepts, Ironwolf directs the horse towards Sturm and Planus.

Dungannon

First Post
Seeing that the other horses have been recovered safely, Devlin returns to his own mount in the woods and rejoins Rika and Ironwolf on the road.

"I wonder how long it will take Sturm & Planus to recover the other horse..."

GPEKO

First Post
The elf makes a slight smile at Planus' remarks. "I will return her to you, then." She makes a small movement with her hand. The horse, obedient, moves forward, to the side of Planus. "I see she bears the mark of the Raddanors. Be careful in your dealing with them. Don't do what they do. Treat your animals like friends, not property, and they will be loyal to you. As for my name and the reason for my presence here, they will remain secret. Suffice to say that I pose no threat to you or your companions. Now, good luck with your own travels." After saying that, she suddenly jumps in the air, transforms into the form of a hawk and flies away! After recovering from his surprise, Planus hears loud ruffling sounds and cursing behind him. It seems Sturms has finally caught up with him.

OOC: back to travelling everyone?

fuzzy

First Post
Rika gets on her horse. Sorry we took so long getting down to help. We had to deal with a viper attacking the horses. By the way, what was that guy's problem?

SlagMortar

First Post
"Sturm, did you see that! I've heard tales of such, but never seen it with my own eyes. I wish I could do that, it looks like so much fun. Well, lets get back to the others."

When Planus arrives back with the others, he will ask, "Is anyone harmed? Who did the rider attack? I must have missed something while chasing the horses."

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Sturm seems less impressed than Planus, though certainly surprised.

"Vexin' points 'n their crazy magic... Treatin' animals as friends..." He calls out to his horse: "Oy, 'ound! Lemme buy ye a drink when we get back'n town!"

He lets Planus guide his horse until they get back to the group, at which time he thanks Rika for "letting" him borrow her horse, thanks Planus for rescuing his horse, and thanks his horse for being a "vexin' pain in me downs"...

GPEKO

First Post
Guilt Puppy said:
Sturm seems less impressed than Planus, though certainly surprised.

"Vexin' points 'n their crazy magic... Treatin' animals as friends..." He calls out to his horse: "Oy, 'ound! Lemme buy ye a drink when we get back'n town!"

He lets Planus guide his horse until they get back to the group, at which time he thanks Rika for "letting" him borrow her horse, thanks Planus for rescuing his horse, and thanks his horse for being a "vexin' pain in me downs"...
OOC: LOL !

Patlin

Explorer
Ironwolf Kinkaid, Human Psychic Warrior

Now that things have calmed down, Ironwolf will ride back to the dead snake. he dismounts and secures the horse, then aproaches the snake. He strikes off its head with his Falchion and packages it up to cook later, then cleans and sheathes the falchion.

"Waste not, want not. Let's head out!"

Remove ads