• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Path of Cold (DM: Velmont, Judge: Ozymandias79)

Velmont

First Post
OOC: He takes: 1d6+6=8. Also, I had misread Incarnation attack. I applied 21 damages to the ENvoy, not W3. That 8 damage just killed him. I'll update damage and map.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: He takes: 1d6+6=8. Also, I had misread Incarnation attack. I applied 21 damages to the ENvoy, not W3. That 8 damage just killed him. I'll update damage and map.
OOC: That trigger's incarnation's boon then so, as I posted, Incarnation use's Treehammer Vestige (the active) to grant Dane +2 to all defenses TENT. No one attacked Dane, so it doesn't affect last round.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
As he is hit again and again, smokey flames burst from Raiyek, both wounding and empowering the paladin at once. Incarnation seems bolstered by the power.

Confused, Incarnation lashes out with his wicked blade at the Slayer. The blow hits the boat's railing uselessly.
OOC: Rayiek takes the second hit via Unspeakable Bond.

Star-Crossed Strike vs Slayer (its melee, so no OA): Miss
[sblock=Incarnation (Dazed)]Incarnation—Male Warforged Infernal Warlock 10
Initiative: +6, Passive Perception: 14, Passive Insight: 19
AC: 22, Fort: 23, Reflex: 21, Will: 21 — Speed: 6
HP: 49/79, Bloodied: 39, Surge: 19, Surges left: 11/12
+2 save vs. ongoing damage
Action Points: 0/1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones 0
Active Vestige: The Teehammer
Powers -
Carenvale's Star-crossed Strike
Mauros' Rebuke
Aurelia's Doomed Insight

Whisper of Treehammer's Strength
Mauros' Fiery Bolt
Icy Prison of the Fire Mage

Mauros' Searing Imprisonment
Proclamation of Doom
Doom's Burning Shackles

Warforged Resilience
Wrathful Aspect of the Black's Disciple
Unbreakable Bond of The Five
Mixed Fate of the Star-Touched Seer

Spidersilk Mantle +2 (encounter)
Gloves of Eldritch Admixture (encounter) — 4/5
Prison of Salzacas (encounter)

Full character sheet - PC:Incarnation (stonegod) - L4W Wiki[/sblock]

Last edited:

Nebten

First Post
Brother, take care of the metal man. I'll deal with these two.

Dane stomps the wooden deck with his doe-skin boots. He then deftly moves past Hadrak and inbetween the two fishmen, making him a ripe target. As he moves in position, he takes a cross body swing with his axe in an attempt to catch the end of his swing on warrior behind him.

[sblock=Actions] Minor: Activate Boots of Fencing Master. Shift 2 squares to N15, +1 to AC & Ref TENT.

Standard: Cleave into W4, marking him. If hit, 5 pod to W1.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Incarnation's magic redirects one of the blows to Raiyek, and the paladin feels a surge of power following the pain. Glad to finally be free of the ensnaring tentacles, Raiyek dashes in between two of the shark-men and unleashes the power of his goddess. "Now you will face me, or suffer the consequences!" the elf shouts as his blade flashes about him, leaving gaping wounds on his enemies and strengthening his resolve.
[sblock=Actions] @stonegod : Yeah sure, I'll take the hit. :) The second one, I'm guessing?
@Velmont , I didn't include any of the bonuses from Unspeakable Bond in the rolls (+2 attack, +5 damage), but I've included it in the results after each attack. Really big apologies for the mess this post has become :-S

Before Turn:
Take 16 damage from Unspeakable Bond (resist all 1). Gain +2 attack and defenses, +5 damage til end of Incarnation's next turn.

Move:
shift to O11.
Minor:
Ardent Vow vs. Slayer.
Free:
Ruby Scabbard encounter power, +1 to next damage roll. Not doing this, since it's a power bonus and won't stack with Unspeakable Bond.

Note: I forgot about the +2 damage I get vs. bloodied enemies (Gauntlets of Blood), as well as the +2 attack and +5 damage (Unspeakable Bond) on the rolls, but it's included in results here.
Standard:
Arc of Vengeance, Close burst 1 vs. Slayer and Warrior 2. Effect: both are affected by my divine sanction til end of my next turn.
Result: Hit slayer for 35 radiant and necrotic damage (+9 from Ardent Vow, +2 vs. bloodied from gauntlets, +5 damage from Bond), hit W2 for 26 radiant and necrotic damage (+2 vs bloodied from gauntlets, +5 damage from Bond).

AP: Strength from Valor, Close burst 1 vs. Slayer and Warrior 2. Gain 5 thp for each hit.
Result: Hit slayer for 15 necrotic damage (+2 vs. bloodied from gauntlets, +5 damage from Bond, 1 damage from sword daily (below)), miss Warrior 2. Gain 5 thp.
Free: Use Vampiric Bastard Sword daily vs. Slayer. Extra 1d8 necrotic damage, I heal same amount.[/sblock][sblock=Raiyek stats]Raiyek Meliam - Male Elf Paladin (Palladys) 8
Passive Perception: 25, Passive Insight: 23; Low-light vision
AC
:26, Fort:21, Reflex:21, Will:23 -- Speed:6
HP
: 42/74+5thp, Bloodied:37, Surge Value:19, Surges Left:10/11
Resist 1 all
Saves: can make save at start of turn vs. daze or stun, even if effect isn't save ends.
Action Points: 0, Second Wind
Powers

Holy Strike
Ardent Strike
Divine Challenge

Divine Pursuit
Strength from Valor
Resurgent Smite
Valiant Rush
Channel Divinity
Elven Accuracy
Oath of Enmity

Ardent Vow (3/4)
Restore Vitality
Paladin's Judgment
Arc of Vengeance

Woundstitch Powder
Ruby Scabbard
Cloak of Resistance
Healer's Shield
Vampiric Bastard Sword

Group Awareness: All non-elf allies within 5 squares of Raiyek gain a +1 bonus to Perception.
http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/L4W:pC:Raiyek_Meliam_(Lord_Sessadore)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''If you say so...'' replies Hadrak, dubious as he sees his friend surrounded.

He steps away from the beleaguered Dane and then summons a wave of radiant energy that washes over Incarnantion and Raiyek while searin their foes.

OOC: Move: Shift north
Standard: Divine Glow vs W1 and Slayer

I hit at least once so I get +1 to all def TENT

Incarnation adn raiyek get +2 to all attacks TENT

I will hold off healing assuming Incarnation and Raiyek's number are to the level I saw in their latest stats block. On average I heal +16hp on addition the surge so I'd likely waste some.

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Raiyek finishes a spinning slash at the two shark-men near him. In order to bring his momentum to a stop, his foot lands on the deck of the ship with a small bump.
[sblock=OOC][MENTION=13739]Velmont[/MENTION], I think we're only waiting for [MENTION=73730]johnmeier1[/MENTION]?[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Yeah, I tried to post on both my adventure I DM yesterday, but I've only been able to post in one... so priority on Path of Cold during lunch time. I'll NPC Georg if [MENTION=73730]johnmeier1[/MENTION] doesn't post before that.

Remove ads