Adventure: Redblade's Riches!! (Ozymandias79 judging!)

garyh

First Post
Hrav quickly slays the nearest human, then steps into the room and tells the crew what he sees.

[sblock=Mechanics]Standard action - Piercing Strike against R1.

Piercing Strike (CA) (1d20+11+2=30, 1d10+5=11)

Hits Reflex 30 for 11 damage. R1 is dead. Didn't bother rolling Sneak Attack damage in case I get another attack this round somehow and can apply it to a non-minion.

Move action - Shift to AJ-S.[/sblock]

[sblock=Hrav's Info]Hrav Kortaga - Male Bugbear Rogue (Fighter) 5
Initiative: +6, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 18, Low-Light Vision
AC: 19, Fort: 17, Reflex: 19, Will: 14 - Speed: 6
HP: 46/46, Bloodied: 23, Surge Value: 12, Surges left: 5/8
Action Points: 1
Resists: 5 Necrotic, 5 Poison

Powers:
Clever Strike
Piercing Strike

Nasty Backswing
Predatory Eye
Second Wind (Item: may use two surges when bloodied)
Student of the Sword +1 and Mark
Torturous Strike
Tumble

Downward Spiral
Handspring Assault

Acidic Rapier Ranged Attack (Encounter)
Acidic Rapier Ongoing Damage (Daily)
Deathcut Leather Armor (Daily)
Potion of Healing x1

Full character sheet[/sblock]

Darksteed

First Post
*Kauldron smirks as he blows smoke like a steam train, idly walking by the three man that were just playing dice. Moving past them as they scramble to get to there weapons and heading towards the stairs.*

Ah, no need to get up lads. I'll see myself around.

[sblock=Actions]Double move to AEW.

No idea if the minions get there OAs as they were scrambling to collect there weapons. [/sblock]

[sblock=Kauldron]Kauldron- Male Goblin Paladin 1
Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10
AC:20, Fort:14, Reflex:16, Will:15 -- Speed:5
HP:29/29, Temp HP:0
Bloodied:14, Surge Value:7, Surges left:7/12
Powers-
Divine Challenge
Enfeebling Strike
Goblin Tactics

Virtuous Strike
Action Point [ ]
Channel Divinity [ ]
Javelin [ ] [ ]
Second Wind [ ]
Valorous Smite [ ]
Lay on Hands [ ]
[FONT=&quot]Majestic Halo [ ] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/sblock][/FONT]

The Digger

First Post
Girth glimpsed the array of books as he wandered through the door.

"You excuse me?" he asked Hrav as he moved past, his eyes more on the shelves than on the frantic scrabbling of the guards. "You deal with, yes?"

With that he started to stroll down the end aisle looking partly for interesting tomes and partly for other opponents.

Phoenix8008

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Darksteed: Kauldron can't move through enemy squares, and he can't cut the hard corner between them from AI-S to AH-T. You could go toward the corner (because he doesn't know for sure that there are stairs there yet) best by going straight down the 'AJ' aisle. If that's what you want to do, I'd say you could make it to AF-W with a double move without incurring any OA's. Let me know.

Digger: I need to know exactly where Girth is moving to please per the map coordinates. Thanks.

Covaithe: As soon as I hear back from the above two, I'll tell you what they can see and/or update the map.[/sblock]

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: That s pretty much exactly what I did. I just speed it up instead of waiting for each step, cause once I get to the end of the aile of bookshelves I was pretty sure Kauldron could see the stairs from there.

Movement is this...First move action...AJ-R > AJ-S > AJ-T > AJ-U > AJ-V.

Look down the hallway see that there is not much to the one end of the hallway, see that there is more to the otherside of the room and head down that way.

Second move action....AJ-W > AI-W > AH-W > AG-W > AF-W (Stop).

Look up the Stairs from there.

During my original post, I was posting at the same time as Graf it seemed as he beat me to it by a minute or so but moving through AJ-S would of provoked 2 OAs from the minions originally. Only one now with the other being dead, if they would of had there weapons at the ready. Up to you really, wasn't sure there.

Phoenix8008

First Post
[sblock=Updated map]
attachment.php
[/sblock]
Kauldron has the option of stopping/redirecting his movement after seeing the first or second guard. He can choose to stop at AH-W, AH-V, AG-W, AG-V, or continue on to AF-W as originally planned.

No OA's from the rabble this round.

Quagmire, Dang't and Beyrk can still go..

Attachments

• RR3 Library 2.JPG
    RR3 Library 2.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 147

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: Are the bookshelves attached at the top? I would dearly love to move to AJ/T or thereabouts and push the western bookshelf over, hoping to get a domino effect. :D

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: The bookshelves are built to the height of the ceiling in the ground floor room. So the two bookshelves in aisles AJ and AK can't be pushed over, but the other 3 (AG, AH, or AI) could be since there is no ceiling above them to hold them in place.

Remove ads