Adventure: Redblade's Riches!! (Ozymandias79 judging!)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Thunder and lightning began storming intermittently around Dang't, and he looks meanly at the larger plated gob before him. Oooh! You making me mad! Hey, what's that! Dang't points half-heartedly, the blood from his kidney making it difficult to bluff. Kauldron is nonplussed, and as Dang't stumbles to his feet, he smiles awkwardly. Oops.[sblock=OOC]Bluff fail (nabit, only needed a 9!). Dang't stands and tries not to die. Will use Storm Soul as an interrupt if hit to add +4 to defenses if that will stop the blow.[/sblock][sblock=Dang't (bloodied)]Dang't—Male Goblin Storm Sorcerer 2
Initiative: +5, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 11
AC: 15, Fort: 13, Reflex: 16, Will: 17 — Speed: 6
Resist: lightning 5, thunder 5
HP: 2/32, Bloodied: 16, Surge: 8, Surges left: 5/8
Action Points: 1/2, Second Wind: Used
Powers -
Storm Walk
Lightning Strike

Pinning Bolt
Howling Tempest
Goblin Tactics
Storm Soul
Sneak Attack
Sorcerous Sirocco

Stormbiter Warblade Dagger +1

Full character sheet[/sblock]

garyh

First Post
OOC: Yes, Hrav would have LOS to the mage currently.

OOC: In that case, I'll take the straightforward route and do my acid rapier ranged attack...

Hrav, seeing the mage above him, takes aim with Black Death and shoots a blast of acid at the mage, taking him off-guard.

The bugbear is still unable to clear his head, unfortunately.

[sblock=Mechanics]Standard action - Acid Rapier Ranged attack against M.

Acid Rapier Ranged Attack (CA, SA) (1d20+10+2=14, 1d10+5=13, 2d8+4=6)

Hits AC 15 (I used the wrong attack bonus on IC) for 19 acid damage. With the -2 penalty from Girth, that's JUST enough. And my d20 was a 2. :p

End of turn - Save against Dazed:

Save vs Dazed (1d20=8)

Fail.[/sblock]

[sblock=Hrav's Info]Hrav Kortaga - Male Bugbear Rogue (Fighter) 5
Initiative: +6, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 18, Low-Light Vision
AC: 19, Fort: 17, Reflex: 19, Will: 14 - Speed: 6
HP: 35/46, Bloodied: 23, Surge Value: 12, Surges left: 5/8
Action Points: 1
Resists: 5 Necrotic, 5 Poison

Powers:
Clever Strike
Piercing Strike

Nasty Backswing
Predatory Eye
Second Wind (Item: may use two surges when bloodied)
Student of the Sword +1 and Mark
Torturous Strike
Tumble

Downward Spiral
Handspring Assault

Acidic Rapier Ranged Attack (Encounter)
Acidic Rapier Ongoing Damage (Daily)
Deathcut Leather Armor (Daily)
Potion of Healing x1

Full character sheet[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Girth, Dang't & Hrav have gone. Just waiting on Quagmire, Beyrk, and Kauldron. Not a threat to NPC or anything yet. I know you guys have waited on me longer than the few days its been since my last update. Just a friendly bump. ;)

Darksteed

First Post
*Kauldron stares in disbelief. His mouth slightly dropping ajar.*

Hrav?....

*He blinks a couple of things then stakes his head.*

This group is really messed up. Are you all shapeshifters? Are none of you my goblin brothers in the least? Perhaps I can't trust any of you. Perhaps his was all a trick just to trap me. Perhaps....

*He rambles on. Looking around at everything and everyone rather paranoid like. As if everyone was out to get him.*

[sblock=Actions]
Minor: [FONT=&quot]Divine Challenge H'[/FONT]

• Effect: [FONT=&quot]If the H' attacks anyone other then Kauldron, he takes 7 radiant damage.[/FONT]
Readied Action: If H' goes to attack Kauldron again, or ANYONE else steps into an adjacent square to Kauldron. Enfeebling Strike.

• Effect: [FONT=&quot]Anyone hit takes a -3 penalty to attack. This is on top of the -2 penalty to attack from Kauldron marking him. So, -3 to attack Kauldron, -5 to attack anyone else.[/sblock][/FONT]
[sblock=Kauldron]Kauldron- Male Goblin Paladin 1
Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10
AC:20, Fort:14, Reflex:16, Will:15 -- Speed:5
HP:29/29, Temp HP:0
Bloodied:14, Surge Value:7, Surges left:6/12
Powers-
Divine Challenge
Enfeebling Strike
Goblin Tactics

Virtuous Strike
Action Point [X]
Channel Divinity [X]
Javelin [ ] [ ]
Second Wind [ ]
Valorous Smite [X]
Lay on Hands [ ]
[FONT=&quot]Majestic Halo [ ] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/sblock][/FONT]

[sblock=OOC]There bluff checks are WAY out of Kauldron's league. Sorry to anyone whom may get wanked by Kauldron. Need to play this up right. He's getting freaked out as he barely knows this new group, and the stupidly high bluff checks getting the best of him.[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
Quagmire ducks around the bookshelf and begins climbing, moving easily up the shelves with a sailor's agility. He swings over to the solid ground near Girth, and looks around. "Kauldron? How'd you get up here?" He looks down and spots the other Kauldron, engaged with a foe who remains out of sight. "Oho! So that's how it is, eh? Well, that's no reason to go fallin' down on the job. Pick yerself up, Dang't! We've got work to do."

[sblock=actions]double move to AG-T (2 squares), climb the bookshelf (athletics 24 succeeds, costing 4 squares) and then north to 2AG-S.

Minor: inspiring word on Dang't, heals 8+1d6+4=16
[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Okay, if no posting for Beyrk soon, then I'll NPC him as soon as I have the time to post an update. I should have gotten to that today, but got called into work early. I'll see if I can squeeze it in tomorrow morning before work.

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
Beyrk starts climbing to get a better view of the action up stairs. He gets to the top of the bookcase and flips a fat leg over the top. Seeing Dang't in dire straights he offers the little guy a friendly remark. The somewhat similar Kauldron' guarding Dang't is at least a good sign.

[sblock=ooc]ooc: doesn't know that K' is fake, yet.
Actions:
Start: n/a
Move: athletics (1d20+3=15)

Standard: not sure if I can spare one with all the moving. Trying to get to 2AH. If he has time, Misdirected Mark vs. Mage misdirected mark vs. mage (1d20+7=19, 1d8+6=10) = hit, 10dmg. marked by Quagmire.

Minor: Majestic Word on Dang't. Target can spend a healing surge and gain +5 hit points, +5 temp hit point, and you can slide target 1

End: n/a

[sblock=stat block]Beyrk Verkunder - Male Hobgoblin Bard 2
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 12, Low-Light Vision
AC: 18, Fort: 15, Reflex: 13, Will: 17 - Speed: 5
HP: 35/35, Bloodied: 17, Surge Value: 8; Surges left: 9/11
Action Points: 1

Powers:
Misdirected Mark
Warsong Strike
Virtue of Valor

Hobgoblin Resilience
Majestic Word 2
Words of Friendship
Shout of Triumph

Slayer's Song
Canon of Avoidance
[/sblock][/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
Sorry about the delay on my end. I was planning on having time to update the round this morning, but I've been called in to work to cover the day shift person who hasn't made it back from their trip yet. I've been covering their day shift and working my evening shift for the last two days and was looking forward to only working my own shift today. So much for that idea.

As long as I don't have to cover for them tomorrow, I will for sure update the round in the morning.

Phoenix8008

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Big apology again. :( I ended up having to work Thursday and Friday both shifts to cover the person that was supposed to only be out of town Tuesday and Wednesday. Saturday was a catch up day and dealing with being laid off/getting back onto unemployment. So on the bright side, I'll have more time to stay up to date with my posting here. :erm: Between job hunting that is. Anyway, on to the important part: getting this game rolling again.[/sblock][sblock=Downstairs]Hrav points his rapier at the mage by the balcony upstairs. The spray of acid shoots up and totally covers the upper half of the mage, leaving him screaming as his flesh melts away and the blood starts to flow like a river down him. Quagmire climbs the bookshelf out of sight to the upper floor. Beyrk also climbs up the bookshelves to the upper floor. Kauldron holds his weapon at the ready to defend against any attack.[/sblock][sblock=Upstairs]Girth blasts the mage with a cloud of Frigid Darkness, covering him in a frosty coating which appears painful. Dang't tries to bluff 'Kauldron' in front of him before standing up, but its obvious that Dang'ts foe doesn't buy it for a second. Quagmire appears and hops over the balcony from below and moves towards 'Kauldron' while giving Dang't some hope that he's not alone. Beyrk climbs into sight and flips over the balcony right beside Quagmire. He also bolsters Dang't with an encouraging word, but is too winded from the climb to attack the enemy mage.[/sblock][sblock=Enemies turn]The halberd weilding guard moves around the shelves and stabs at Hrav, but the bugbear just manages to dodge the attack.

'Hrav' goes to attack Kauldron again, but the goblin smacks him in the arm just as he goes to move. When 'Hrav' swings again, the arm that was hit just flops around as if numb, totally missing Kauldron.

'Kauldron' stabs again at the revivified Dang't, damaging him slightly, but not much. (Storm Soul wouldn't have helped.)

The mage blasts lightning across the balcony to hit Girth and Quagmire, but missing Beyrk. He then steps to the door beside him and pulls out a key which he begins unlocking the door with.[/sblock]Your turn...

attachment.php

[sblock=Attacks/Rolls]HG3 recharge Powerful Strike if 5 or 6 (1d6=3)

HG3 Halberd attack at Hrav AC19 (1d20+10=17, 1d10+3=6)

'Hrav' attacks Kauldron AC20 w/+2 CA, -3 Marked (1d20+8+2-3=8, 1d6+3+1d6=13)

'Kauldron' vs. Dang't AC15(19 w/Storm Soul if it helps) w/CA (1d20+8+2=21, 1d6+3+1d6=10)

Dancing Lightning vs. Girth Ref 16, Quagmire Ref 15, and Beyrk Ref 14 (1d20+7=24, 1d6+4=7, 1d20+7=25, 1d6+4=6, 1d20+7=9, 1d6+4=6)[/sblock][sblock=Status]Party current/total HP's, [current/total HS's], conditions (* if already acted)
Hrav: 35/46, [5/8]; Dazed(save ends)
Quagmire: 19/41, [7/9]; Bloodied
Girth: 38/45, [9/10];
Dang't: 26/32, [4/8];
Beyrk: 35/35, [9/11]
Kauldron: 29/29, [6/12];

Milestones: 2 today (2 AP's awarded)

Enemy current(future)/total HP's/conditions:
Human Rabble 1: 0/1; dead
Human Rabble 2: 0/1; dead
Human Rabble 3: 0/1; dead
Human Guard 1: -1/47; dead
Human Guard 2: -33/47; dead
Human Guard 3: 38/47; used Powerful Strike, marked by Girth
Human Mage: 3/42; used Thunder Burst, used Dancing Lightning, marked by Kauldron, grants CA till after Girth's next turn, -2 AC, Bloodied
H': 32/45; marked by Kauldron
K': 45/45;[/sblock][sblock=Enemy Stats]Human Rabble
Perception 10
HP 1; a missed attack never damages a minion
AC 15; Fortitude 13, Reflex 11, Will 11; see also mob rule
:bmelee: Club (Standard, at-will) Weapon
+6 vs Armor Class; 4 damage.
Mob Rule - The human rabble gains a +2 power bonus to all defenses while at least two other human rabble are within 5 squares of it.

Human Guard
Perception 16
HP 47; Bloodied 23
AC 18; Fortitude 16, Reflex 15, Will 14
:bmelee: Halberd (standard; at-will) Weapon: Reach 2; +10 vs. AC; 1d10 + 3 damage, and the target is marked until the end of the human guard’s next turn.
:melee: Powerful Strike (standard; recharge :5::6: ) Weapon: Requires halberd; reach 2; +10 vs. AC; 1d10 + 7 damage, and the target is knocked prone.
:ranged: Crossbow (standard; at-will) Weapon
Ranged 15/30; +9 vs. AC; 1d8 + 2 damage.

Human Mage
Perception +5
HP 42; Bloodied 21
AC 17; Fortitude 13, Refl ex 14, Will 15
:bmelee: Quarterstaff (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
+4 vs. AC; 1d8 damage.
:branged: Magic Missile (standard; at-will) ✦ Force
Ranged 20; +7 vs. Refl ex; 2d4 + 4 force damage.
:ranged: Dancing Lightning (standard; encounter) ✦ Lightning
The mage makes a separate attack against 3 diff erent targets:
ranged 10; +7 vs. Refl ex; 1d6 + 4 lightning damage.

:area: Thunder Burst (standard; encounter) ✦ Thunder
Area burst 1 within 10; +7 vs. Fortitude; 1d8 + 4 thunder
damage, and the target is dazed (save ends).

Str 10 (+2) Dex 14 (+4) Wis 17 (+5)
Con 12 (+3) Int 18 (+6) Cha 12 (+3)

Doppelganger Sneak
HP 45; Bloodied 22
AC 18; Fortitude 14, Refl ex 16, Will 16
:bmelee: Short Sword (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
+8 vs. AC; 1d6 + 3 damage.
:melee: Shapeshifter Feint (minor; at-will)
+6 vs. Reflex; the doppelganger gains combat advantage against
the target until the end of the doppelganger’s next turn.
Combat Advantage
The doppelganger sneak deals an extra 1d6 damage against any
target it has combat advantage against.
Change Shape (minor; at-will) ✦ Polymorph
A doppelganger can alter its physical form to take on the
appearance of any Medium humanoid, including a unique
individual (see Change Shape, page 280).
Str 11 (+1) Dex 16 (+4) Wis 12 (+2)
Con 13 (+2) Int 10 (+1) Cha 15 (+3)[/sblock]

Attachments

• RR3 Library 6.JPG
    RR3 Library 6.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 130

Remove ads