Adventure: Redblade's Riches!! (Ozymandias79 judging!)

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=tactics]I really don't like Dang't up there by himself. Q' is blocking the way up for anyone to help him, though. I wonder if it would be possible to climb the bookcases and get to the second floor? Failing that, Kauldron and Girth tackle Q' this round, Hrav and Quagmire get G1, and hopefully Dang't can hold out...

Anyone have a ranged power that pulls? That would be nice against the mage. [/sblock]

garyh

First Post
OOC: Hrav is still dazed, so to go get G1 with Combat Advantage, Mutt has to get to AI-S first, then Hrav can charge. That's provoke an OA against Mutt, though. If Erekose is cool with that, he can move Mutt over, then ready an action to attack after my charge, so he can get CA, too.

Erekose13

Explorer
Beyrk moves past the first bow slowly then peaks around the second one and almost gets a halberd to the face. Stepping out he spots Harv at the end and waves. "This one is all uppity."

After Harv moves in, the hobgoblin attacks the guard with a bellowing strike. The songblade rings an angry note as it strikes home.

ooc: any one attacking G3 after me gets 4 temp hit points till the end of my next turn.
[sblock=ooc]
Actions:
Start: n/a
Move: walk to AIS

G3 OA: OA vs. Beyrk (1d20+10=14, 1d10+3=7) = miss *phew*

Delay attack until after Harv moves in.

Standard: atk vs. G3 w/CA (1d20+12=31, 1d8+6=13) = hit, 13 dmg.

End: n/a

note: Harv doesn't get the temp hit points this round.

[sblock=stat block]Beyrk Verkunder - Male Hobgoblin Bard 2
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 12, Low-Light Vision
AC: 18, Fort: 15, Reflex: 13, Will: 17 - Speed: 5
HP: 35/35, Bloodied: 17, Surge Value: 8; Surges left: 9/11
Action Points: 1

Powers:
Misdirected Mark
Warsong Strike
Virtue of Valor

Hobgoblin Resilience
Majestic Word 2
Words of Friendship
Shout of Triumph

Slayer's Song
Canon of Avoidance
[/sblock][/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=Change Shape]Strictly speaking, the assassins couldn't become Dang't or Kauldron as we're small (Medium creatures only)[/sblock]Dang't shakes his head in confusion, trying to clear his head. Hey, don't stab Dang't! Dang't not like friend-gobs that stab! Shooing him away, he points his dagger at the fleeing mage. The distraction is costly, however, as the goblin paladin cuts Dang't deep, almost dropping him to the floor, causing him to miss the attack. Dang't bleats in pain, and tries to catch his breath. The shock is enough to clear his head. Halp![sblock=Actions]Play dumb. Try to Lighting Strike M, OA from Assassin hits for 12hp. Dang't misses badly. AP for second wind. Will ready Storm Soul as usual if hit and it will work. Makes save.[/sblock] [sblock=Dang't (prone, bloodied, second wind)]Dang't—Male Goblin Storm Sorcerer 2
Initiative: +5, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 11
AC: 17, Fort: 14, Reflex: 18, Will: 19 — Speed: 6
Resist: lightning 5, thunder 5
HP: 11/32, Bloodied: 16, Surge: 8, Surges left: 6/8
Action Points: 1/2, Second Wind: Not Used
Powers -
Storm Walk
Lightning Strike

Pinning Bolt
Howling Tempest
Goblin Tactics
Storm Soul
Sneak Attack
Sorcerous Sirocco

Stormbiter Warblade Dagger +1

Full character sheet[/sblock]

garyh

First Post
Hrav sees Mutt get into position, then takes advantage of the distraction to charge the guard himself. The two goblinoids manage to drop the halberdier to the ground, dead. Hrav, unfortunately, is still unable to clear his head.

[sblock=Mechanics]Standard action - Charge against G1.

Charge (CA, SA) (1d20+11+2+1=23, 1d10+5=13, 2d8+4=15)

Hits AC 23 for 28 damage. G1 then dies after Mutt's readied action triggers.

End of turn - Save against Dazed:

Save vs Daze (1d20=2)

Fail.[/sblock]

[sblock=Hrav's Info]Hrav Kortaga - Male Bugbear Rogue (Fighter) 5
Initiative: +6, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 18, Low-Light Vision
AC: 19, Fort: 17, Reflex: 19, Will: 14 - Speed: 6
HP: 35/46, Bloodied: 23, Surge Value: 12, Surges left: 5/8
Action Points: 1
Resists: 5 Necrotic, 5 Poison

Powers:
Clever Strike
Piercing Strike

Nasty Backswing
Predatory Eye
Second Wind (Item: may use two surges when bloodied)
Student of the Sword +1 and Mark
Torturous Strike
Tumble

Downward Spiral
Handspring Assault

Acidic Rapier Ranged Attack (Encounter)
Acidic Rapier Ongoing Damage (Daily)
Deathcut Leather Armor (Daily)
Potion of Healing x1

Full character sheet[/sblock]

Darksteed

First Post
Oi there, Quagmire. Why yee be attacking me?

*Said as he staggered to his feet from off the ground. He quickly dusted himself off then looked around.*

Ay! Wait a second....!!

*He looked over and saw the other Quagmire fighting the nearby guard.*

What the hell is this!

*Looking between the two now. His eyes narrowing upon the one that just attacked him.*

Until I figure this little enigma out I figure it better if I kept my eye upon you.

[sblock=Actions]Move: Stand from Prone
Minor: [FONT=&quot]Divine Challenge Q'[/FONT]

• Effect: [FONT=&quot]If the Q' does not attack Kauldron, he takes 7 radiant damage.[/FONT]
Readied Action: If Q' goes to attack Kauldron again. Enfeebling Strike on Q'

• Effect: [FONT=&quot]Q' takes a -3 penalty to attack. This is on top of the -2 penalty to attack from Kauldron marking him. So, -3 to attack Kauldron, -5 to attack anyone else.[/FONT]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kauldron]Kauldron- Male Goblin Paladin 1
Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10
AC:20, Fort:14, Reflex:16, Will:15 -- Speed:5
HP:14/29, Temp HP:0
Bloodied:14, Surge Value:7, Surges left:7/12
Powers-
Divine Challenge
Enfeebling Strike
Goblin Tactics

Virtuous Strike
Action Point [X]
Channel Divinity [X]
Javelin [ ] [ ]
Second Wind [ ]
Valorous Smite [X]
Lay on Hands [ ]
Majestic Halo [ ] [/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]So Kauldron is just keeping an eye on Q' beside him. If he goes to strike Kauldron, Kauldron will hit him with the pre-rolled Enfeebling Strike attack. Otherwise he will do nothing but keep him contained. As he doesn't understand the situation as of yet. Not knowing this group well enough and all. Plus there's no way Kauldron can pierce that deception he's got going on there. Kauldron will also let him walk by unharmed so long as he does not attempt to strike out at him.

I could use an inspiring word if any of the leaders care to pass one out. [/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
"Attacking you? I'm not attackin' you, lad! What are you... Oh! Well, swab my decks, but that's a handsomer class o' foe than I seen recently! Hang on, Kauldron. I'm comin', just as soon as I deal with this little speedbump here." Quagmire grins at the foe facing him, showing his tusks.

[sblock=actions]minor: inspiring word on Kauldron, heals 1d6+4+7=15.
Move: shift to AF/S
Standard: BMA on G3, 13 vs. AC misses.
[/sblock]

The Digger

First Post
Girth scratched his head as he saw Quag attacking Kauldron.

"This I am not understanding!" He was even more confused when he distinctly heard Quag's voice from behind the bookshelves.

It took him a few seconds to decide what to do.

"Nope! I not stay here, too many friends I see, and all attack each other. I go elsewhere, I am thinking."

With that he moved forward a little before disappearing from sight, only to reappear in the shadows at the foot of the stairs.

"Up is only way. Maybe will less confusing be."

Still in the shadows he moved up the stairs.

[sblock=OOC]move to AHW. Ethereal Stride to AEW; AP spent; move up stairs to 2AES. +2 to all defences till end of my next turn AND Shadow Walk = Concealment till end of my next turn.[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Tried to update this earlier today, but ENworld was down for awhile or something when I tried to get on. Now I'm at work and don't have access to the map files and all my books to fully update. Should be able to get this done either tonight when I get home from work(unlikely) or sometime Saturday or Sunday at the latest. :blush::(

Remove ads