Adventure: Redblade's Riches!! (Ozymandias79 judging!)

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: I'd kind of like to see what Alex does before going, but it's been a few days since Ata posted here. Should we maybe suggest something for him to do?

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: How about if he doesn't post otherwise in the next day or so, I'll NPC him to do a Tide of Iron attack at the wolf from square AB9, which would push it off the dock if it hits.

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: NPCing Alex since Ata hasn't been by to decide his actions.

-Alex moves up between Girth and the nearest wolf, slicing at it and pushing with his waraxe to knock the beast off the dock and to the sands below.

-Quagmire can go...
[sblock=Init/Status]23 - Elf Scout 1
23 - Elf Scout 2
22 - Dang't (27/27 hp)
21 - Elf Archer 1
21 - Elf Archer 2
18 - Alex (47/47 hp)
17 - Quagmire (36/36 hp)
14 - Wolf 1 (-11 hp, prone on sand below dock)
14 - Wolf 2
14 - Beyrk (30/30 hp)
11 - Hrav (41/41 hp)
11 - Girth (31/40 hp)[/sblock]
Okay, I tried to load the updated map, but ENworld is going so slow the 'manage attachments' screen won't open completely to let me add it in. So, Girth is still at AC9(location, not Armor Class), Alex is at AB9, and the wolf (W1) is off the dock and down on the sand at Z9.

Alex Tide of Iron at Wolf to hurt it and push it off the dock if successful. (1d20+10=24, 1d12+6=11)

Atanatotatos

First Post
O yaeh!! Some puppy to knock around was just what I needed to try this beauty!! grins Alexander, admired at the shine of Cleaver.

[sblock=ooc]just to let you know I'm back, and now ENworld is too, apparently, albeit still slow... Oh, please, can Alex mark W1? Just in case...[/sblock]

The Digger

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I know it's not Girth's tuen but in case I can't get on later -
1) It is Dang't who is at AC9 not Girth - Girth is still on board the ship
2) I will be away with little liklihood of internet access from Thursday am for about 10 days so please NPC Girth for me.
3) If I can't get on before my next turn is due Girth will Eldritch Blast whichever Archer is still standing. I know I could curse someone nearer but I reckons they will be dead, me lud by Girth';s turn. And those archers is deadly![/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC's: Yes, Alex can mark the wolf he hit. Yes, it is Dang't at AC9, not Girth. Yes, I'll NPC Girth while you are gone Digger. Apologies to all for the slowness. Just as we got going ourselves, ENworld has conspired against us to be down or ultra slow the last several days. Looks like its getting better now and hopefully we'll be able to get back up to speed. Thanks for your patience.

-Quagmire charges forward and strikes the scout coming down the southern stairs.

-The wolf which Alex knocked off the dock leaps upward to land beside him once again even as another wolf stalks out from behind the crates on the dock to flank him. The one he has hit already bites him hard and knocks him to the dock. The other wolf bites him and shakes its head savagely, adding to the damage. (7 damage from the first bite, 3 from the second bite +5 from the extra 1d6 damage due to Alex being prone.)

-Beyrk, Hrav, and Girth can go...

[sblock=Init/Status]23 - Elf Scout 1
23 - Elf Scout 2 (-13 hp)
22 - Dang't (18/27 hp)
21 - Elf Archer 1
21 - Elf Archer 2
18 - Alex (32/47 hp, prone)
17 - Quagmire (36/36 hp)
14 - Wolf 1 (-11 hp, marked by Alex)
14 - Wolf 2
14 - Beyrk (30/30 hp)
11 - Hrav (41/41 hp)
11 - Girth (40/40 hp)[/sblock]
attachment.php

Wolf 1 and 2 attacking flanked Alex (1d20+7+2=20, 1d6+2=7, 1d20+7+2=24, 1d6+2=3)
extra 1d6 damage from wolf 2 because Alex is prone. (1d6=5)

Attachments

• RR1 Dock 4.JPG
    RR1 Dock 4.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 155

Remove ads