Adventure: Redblade's Riches!! (Ozymandias79 judging!)

garyh

First Post
Hrav moves up to the nearest wolf and makes a quick stab at it with his new rapier.

"Alex, help me box this mangy beast in!" the bugbear calls out.

[sblock=Mechanics]Move action - Move to AA7.

Standard action - Piercing Strike vs Wolf 1.

Piercing Strike (W1) (1d20+10=21, 1d10+5=9)

Hits Reflex 21 for 9 damage.[/sblock]

[sblock=Hrav's Info]Hrav Kortaga- Male Bugbear Rogue (Fighter) 4
Initiative: +6, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 18, Low-Light Vision
AC: 19, Fort: 17, Reflex: 19, Will: 14 - Speed: 6
HP: 41/41, Bloodied: 20, Surge Value: 11, Surges left: 8/8
Action Points: 1
Resists: 5 Necrotic, 5 Poison

Powers:
Deft Strike
Piercing Strike

Nasty Backswing
Predatory Eye
Second Wind (Item: may use two surges when bloodied)
Student of the Sword +1 and Mark
Torturous Strike
Tumble

Handspring Assault
Acidic Rapier Ranged Attack (Encounter)
Acidic Rapier Ongoing Damage (Daily)
Deathcut Leather Armor (Daily)
Potion of Healing x1

Full character sheet[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
Beryk draws his longsword and moves up to join Harv on the second line. Shoulder to shoulder with the larger goblinoid, Beryk scores a stinging slash against the wolf, making it easier for his allies to concentrate on other foes.

ooc: allies hitting Wolf1 before the end of my next turn gain 4 temp hit points.

[sblock=ooc]Actions:
Start: n/a
Move: to AB7
Minor: n/a
Standard: atk Wolf1 AC (1d20+8=22, 1d8+5=8) = hit, 8 dmg, allies hitting the target before the end of my next turn gain 4 temp hit points.
End: n/a
[sblock=stat block]Beryk Verkunder - Male Hobgoblin Bard 1
Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 11, Low-Light Vision
AC: 17, Fort: 14, Reflex: 12, Will: 16 - Speed: 5
HP: 30/30, Bloodied: 15, Surge Value: 7, Surges left: 11/11
Action Points: 1

Powers:
Misdirected Mark
Warsong Strike

Hobgoblin Resilience
Majestic Word
Words of Friendship
Shout of Triumph

Slayer's Song[/sblock][/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
Round 1 continued:
-Beyrk moves up and slashes the closest wolf with his longsword, making it easier for others to hit the beast and stay in the fight.

-'Harv' moves up to the nearest wolf and makes a quick stab at it with his new rapier, piercing the furry flesh and thoroughly bloodying the beast. (He gets 4 bonus HP due to Beyrk's Warsong Strike.)

-Girth unleashes a blast of Eldritch Blast at one of the elven archers. The magical blast hits the archer hard, knocking the wind out of her.

Round 2:
-The scouts make their attacks, one against Alex and the other at Quagmire. Swinging both swords at their targets, the scouts aim to do as much damage as they can before stepping carefully back up the steps out of melee range. (Edit: Initial attacks miss Alex. S1 uses Elven Accuracy power to reroll his longsword attack. The reroll is a crit, so Alex is hit for 12 damage. Still trying to get at Quagmire's AC so I can decide if I need/want a reroll for either of those attacks.)

-Dang't can go...

OOC: The site is going so slow that I can't use the 'manage attachments' to add the new map yet. I also can't get the wiki pages with Alex and Quagmires character sheets to open so I can check their armor classes to see if any of these scouts attacks hit. And none of their posts viewable in the 'topic review' under this post have their stat block for me to check it there. So, I'm submitting this now and I'll edit it to add the map in as soon as I can as well as checking the AC's and finalizing this post with any appropriate damage from the scouts. For now, Dang't can go at least. That shouldn't mess with anything.
[sblock=Init/Status]23 - Elf Scout 1
23 - Elf Scout 2 (-13 hp)
22 - Dang't (18/27 hp)
21 - Elf Archer 1 (-14 hp)
21 - Elf Archer 2
18 - Alex (20/47 hp, prone, bloody)
17 - Quagmire (36/36 hp)
14 - Wolf 1 (-28 hp, marked by Alex)
14 - Wolf 2
14 - Beyrk (30/30 hp)
11 - Hrav (45/41 hp)
11 - Girth (40/40 hp)[/sblock]
attachment.php

Girth Eldritch Blast at A1 Reflex 13 (1d20+6=25, 1d10+5=14)
Elf Scouts attacking Alex and Quagmire. (Longsword and Shortsword at Alex: 1d20+7=17, 1d8+4=11, 1d20+7=9, 1d6+4=8; Longsword and Shortsword at Quagmire: 1d20+7=15, 1d8+4=12, 1d20+7=16, 1d6+4=8)
Elven Accuracy from S1 rerolling longsword attack. (1d20+7=27)

Attachments

• RR1 Dock 5.JPG
    RR1 Dock 5.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

Atanatotatos

First Post
ooc: ah, sorry. Here's Alex's ministats sblock. No hit.

[sblock=mini-stats]Alexander Duran- Human Fighter 3
Initiative:+2 Passive perception:14 Passive Insight:13
AC:20 For:18 Ref:15 Will:14
HP:32/47 Bloodied:23 Surges value:11 Surges/day:11/11
Speed:5 Languages:Common, Imperial(=elven)
AP:1 Second Wind:1
Basic Attack: +10 vs AC, 1d12+6
Opportunity attack: +12 vs AC, 1d12+6
Powers: Cleave, Brash strike, Tide of iron, Pass forward
Covering Attack, Sweeping blow
Comeback strike[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: Quagmire's AC is 19, so looks like no hits there yet.

[sblock=Quagmire stat block]Quagmire Weaselcrust- Male Hobgoblin Warlord 3
Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10
AC:19, Fort:15, Reflex:14, Will:16 -- Speed:5
HP:36/36, Bloodied:18, Surge Value:9, Surges left:9/9
Initiative +5, and grants nearby allies +2 to initiative
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers: Wolf Pack Tactics, Commander's Strike, Hammer and Anvil, Inspiring Wordx2, Hobgoblin Resilience, Bastion of Defense, Inspired Belligerence, Warlord's Strike, Chainmail of Sacrifice, Chainmail of Sacrifice, Vanguard Longsword
[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Winds stir about the little goblin, wafting him away from the wolf before him. With a quick gesture, Dang't focuses the energy on the wolf near the edge of the boardwalk. Thunder cracks loudly, but the beast likely resists. Not waiting for the outcome, Dang't scuttles behind the larger hob.[sblock=Action]Storm Walk: Shift to AC8 then attack: Fort 12, 16 thunder and Dang't's AC goes up 1. Move to AB6[/sblock][sblock=Dang't]Dang't—Male Goblin Storm Sorcerer 1
Initiative: +4, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10
AC: 15, Fort: 12, Reflex: 15, Will: 16 — Speed: 6
HP: 27/27, Bloodied: 13, Surge: 6, Surges left: 8/8
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Not Used
Powers -
Storm Walk
Chaos Bolt

Thunder Slam
Lightning Breath
Goblin Tactics

Full character sheet[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Both scout attacks on Quagmire missed and he won't use his accuracy to reroll any attacks this time.

-Dang't shifts back while trying to blast one of the wolves with thunder, but his attack is resisted by the beast.

-The archers each move to opposite sides before taking aim with their bows again. The uninjured archer shoots an arrow into Alex while he is prone, while the injured archer buries another arrow in Dang't. (8 damage for each PC.)

-Alex and Quagmire can go...
[sblock=Init/Status]23 - Elf Scout 1
23 - Elf Scout 2 (-13 hp)
22 - Dang't (10/27 hp, bloody)
21 - Elf Archer 1 (-14 hp)
21 - Elf Archer 2
18 - Alex (12/47 hp, prone, bloody)
17 - Quagmire (36/36 hp)
14 - Wolf 1 (-28 hp, bloody, marked by Alex)
14 - Wolf 2
14 - Beyrk (30/30 hp)
11 - Hrav (45/41 hp)
11 - Girth (40/40 hp)[/sblock]
attachment.php

Archer 2 attacking Alex, Archer 1 attacking Dang't (1d20+7+2=24, 1d10+4=8, 1d20+7+2=18, 1d10+4=8)

Attachments

• RR1 Dock 6.JPG
    RR1 Dock 6.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=phoenix]ranged attacks on a prone target from a non-adjacent position take a -2 penalty, not a bonus. Alex is hit anyway with a 20, but you may want to reconsider the attack on Dang't[/sblock]

What the heck!! cries Alex, kicking away a wolf's jaw. He stands up hastily and swings a powerful blow at the wolf that pulled him to the ground. The wolf whines almost pitifully as the axe almost decapitates it.
Alexander glances down at the elves with an angry look. I'm coming for you in a second, ya know?!

[sblock=actions]stand up. Attack W1: Brash strike 28 vs AC, 15 dmg, W1 is marked, and has CA vs Alex TENT(it already has it anyway).Alex also gains 4 temp hp.[/sblock]

ooc: sorry gary, Alex was prone so he couldn't move to flank. Cov... an Inspiring Word, pretty please?

[sblock=mini-stats]Alexander Duran- Human Fighter 3
Initiative:+2 Passive perception:14 Passive Insight:13
AC:20 For:18 Ref:15 Will:14
HP:12/47+4t Bloodied:23 Surges value:11 Surges/day:11/11
Speed:5 Languages:Common, Imperial(=elven)
AP:1 Second Wind:1
Basic Attack: +10 vs AC, 1d12+6
Opportunity attack: +12 vs AC, 1d12+6
Powers: Cleave, Brash strike, Tide of iron, Pass forward
Covering Attack, Sweeping blow
Comeback strike[/sblock]

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
"Alex, you're not gonna let a little scratch like that get ye down, are ye?" Quagmire says with gentle mockery, and sure enough, Alex's wounds do suddenly seem not nearly so serious. He quickly steps between Dang't and the nearer wolf, and gives Alex a shove before slashing at the wolf, giving it a deep cut across the flank.

[sblock=actions]minor: inspiring word on Alex, heals a surge plus 5.
Move: shift to AC9
Standard: Wolf pack tactics. Alex can shift to AA9 (or anywhere else I suppose, but that sets up the flank with Hrav). The attack vs. W2 hits AC 24 for 12 damage.
[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
Atanatotatos said:
ranged attacks on a prone target from a non-adjacent position take a -2 penalty, not a bonus. Alex is hit anyway with a 20, but you may want to reconsider the attack on Dang't
Ata, the archers got a +2 bonus from their Archers Mobility power after they each moved 4 squares, not from you being prone. Though I didn't add the penalty for you being prone they did still hit with a 22. Thanks for keeping me on my toes though. I'll be updating with the wolves actions in the morning. Sorry I don't have the time to do it tonight.

Remove ads