[Adventure] Rift in a Bag (DM: treex, Judge ???)

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: Those who go in last could always choose to spend their Action Point.

I think having Dina in the first group would be beneficial. With her high initiative modifier she has a decent chance of going first and using her powers to either buff the other 4 or gives someone a free attack (Artemis is probably her best choice for granting attacks.)

FourMonos

First Post
Artemis moves forward, gives the heavy iron rod a swing or two, then reforms the starshadow blade in his right hand.

"I'm ready. Everyone behind me. Open the bag, Master Niks."

OOC: Agree with positioning, Artie should be in front and going in first, as he is one of the only melee characters. I didn't check to see how his defenses compared to the other group members. :(

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: Looking at the characters, I would suggest:

Nathantiel, Artemis, Dina, and Malakai in the first wave, followed by Lerrick and Lilli.

Nathantiel is our most durable character, Artemis and Malakai are our strikers, and Dina is an enabler character, so I think that's the strongest group to go in with first.

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Nate has 56 HP and a +17 on initiative. He also gives allies a +2 to Initiative if theirs are lower than his. Berry should come with the second wave.

OOC: [MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION]: I added the defenses/hp chart to the adventure page... thanks for creating that page! Hope you don't mind me tweaking it and adding to it.

I think you have the first wave just right. Also, if you have any abilities that just give out free "basic attacks" (not specifically melee basic attacks), then you can also use it on Malakai, as he has a very nice attack with his at-will Elemental Bolt power, which can be used by him as a ranged basic attack.

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: Looking at the characters, I would suggest:

Nathantiel, Artemis, Dina, and Malakai in the first wave, followed by Lerrick and Lilli.

Nathantiel is our most durable character, Artemis and Malakai are our strikers, and Dina is an enabler character, so I think that's the strongest group to go in with first.

ooc: I agree. Lerrick doesn't do any melee. She's a walking hospital and tends to stay away from any fighting. Also, [MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION] nicely done with the stats. I'd like to use that in my adventures as well.

treex

First Post
OOC: Nate and Berry are not yet placed. As soon as they are, Niks will open the bag and you guys can start.
Also, Malakai should be within one of the lighter coloured squares to free up his standard or else he must double-move.
Oh, and the link here.

Walking Dad

First Post
Nathantiel Xiloscient (Protector Druid 6)

OOC: I added Berry and Nate to the map. Lerick is still missing if no one else want to be the first wave, place Berry on D3 instead.

The wiki page has the non-approved 7th level HP for Nate. His HP are only 56 (which also reduces his bloodied and HS value). The rest is correct. You never answered my question in the OOC block below.

[sblock=OOC]
all his dailies are summonings. I assume they work normally in this adventure, right? If not, I would have to level up to 7 after all to compensate for my lack of daily powers...
I also assume teleports and other powers work normally, too?

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Nathantiel Xiloscient
Perception: 27 Insight: 18 Low-light Vision
AC 23 Fortitude 17 Reflex 21 Will 21
Initiative: +17 (sense threat)
Hit Points: 56 / 56 Bloodied: 28
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist:-
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.0
Healing Surge: 14 Surges per day: 9 / 9
At-Will Powers: Fire Hawk, Magic Stone
Encounter Powers: Nature's Growth, Thorn Spray, Wind Wall, Camouflage Cloak, Amulet of Life
Daily Powers: Summon Natural Ally 2/2, Seed of Healing (seed), (Summoner's Staff - not in hand)

Condition:

[sblock=Berry Sheet]
Perception: 29 Low-light Vision
AC 22 Fortitude 20 Reflex 20 Will 20
Initiative: +7
Hit Points: 28 / 28 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: -

Conditions:
[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

Remove ads