[Adventure]: Stormcrow Tor (Judge: THB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velmont

First Post
Gareth listen to the group. As the Gnoll asks his question, he answers "No. Maybe the three of them are still hiding in there, maybe they have disappeared and the place is empty. They might have put trap in that place... your guess is as good as mine."

He takes out a purse. "Here 250 gp up front. I'll give you 500 more once you'll be back with information on the location of the amulet, or even better, the amulet itself." He gives the purse to group.

"I need to go. I have a business meeting. As I told you, you can find me in a farm a few miles north of here. Take the northern road and you can't miss it." After giving you a few more indication to find the farm, he leaves you.

[SBLOCK=OOC]If you want to buy anything with that money, say so. Action should start later tonight or tomorrow morning.[/SBLOCK]

Impact

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Where are we now? In Wroat?[/SBLOCK]
"Shall we head out then? I am ready to travel to the farm. I hope you don't mind if I follow along in a more inconspicuous form."

Blurring slightly, Radtash's form seems to melt and drop towards the ground. Grey, mottled fur appears, and abruptly a dog is standing in Radtash's place. It appears to be a mongrel, and a rather scruffy one at that.

Finally back in his favorite traveling disguise, Radtash relaxes. As always, he offers a silent thanks to the Wardens of the Wood for teaching him this trick.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=Velmont]I would, actually, like to spend this money if I may. I would like to buy the following alchemical items (or components for them):
2 Woundpatches
2 Tethercords
1 Blastpatch (Shockpatch)
[/sblock]
"Oh...Gareth. Before you go, I'm wondering if there is, anywhere around here, a place where I may make use of these funds? An apothecary or alchemy shop perhaps?"

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]You are in Wroat and you are about 2 days of walk from the Tor.

If you want to spend that money, Wroat is a big city enough to have all heroic items you need I would say. Also note that the 250gp is for the group, not each, so if you want to spend it all, you should ask your companions too who will probably hope to have a share of it.

Once the spending settle, we will enter action.[/SBLOCK]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]My bad:blush:. I was about to say...'My! We have a generous patron.'

Never mind. Not because I just realized I'm not as well off as I thought, but because I see that Radtash is ready to go, and I'm likely the only one who wants to shop. If I'm outvoted, I'll concede to go along with the group.[/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Where are we now? In Wroat?[/SBLOCK]
"Shall we head out then? I am ready to travel to the farm. I hope you don't mind if I follow along in a more inconspicuous form."

"I don't mind. I don't see that it will do much good, though; we hardly travelling covertly." Narvala says.

Impact

First Post
"I don't mind. I don't see that it will do much good, though; we hardly travelling covertly." Narvala says.
A foreign thought slips into Narvala's mind: "I hide my true form to hide from the Quori. I fear we would be pulled into battle if we blundered across an Inspired agent that perceived my Kalashtar nature. It would at least delay our quest, and at worst put us all in great danger."

Erekose13

Explorer
Quiet until now, Grogmorthak nods to the others in the lodge, "I am ready to lend my axe and my nose to the search. Lets be off then." he stands almost as tall as the gnoll and between the two form a very outlandish and savage pair.

Velmont

First Post
The first day of travel have been a long and dull day. You've been walking among farms for half the day before reaching the forest edge. From there, guided by the map and Radtash sense of orientation, you have followed the landmarks showed on the map. The map seems to be finely done and you have no difficulty to find your way.

The second day is well advanced, and the light start to dim under the cover of the trees. You have for at least two more hour of light, but you starts to worry that you won't be able to find the tor tonight when you suddenly get out of the forest into a large glade.

From the edge of the forest, about 30 feet from you, you see a weathered pile of stones and packed earth protrudes from the ground like a giant’s rampart. The battered shell of a ruined tower leans from the tor’s apex. The tower is roofless and hollow.

The tower seems to be what you've been seeking. The place match the description Gareth have gather about it, except the time and the elements seems to have taken their share on it. After a moment, you decide to climb up the tor. To reach the ruins of the tower, you climb up. An easy task that need no rope, but you think that kind of terrain would have given a good advantage to the defenders of that tower if it would have been attacked.

As you enter the ruins, you feels a fresh breeze blowing. The remains of the tower seems empty and uninteresting, except from an wooden hatch in the ground. Inspecting the ground, you find many crows feathers spread on the tower's ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads