[Adventure]: The Bane of the Black Dragon (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

[MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION]: What if I don't want level n, but level n-2 or n+2? Can I get extra gold or pay extra gold for the difference?

I'll add this scene to my character sheet, dragon monk found real dragon hoard :) I'll make this MY dragon lair (with added safety of course)

Someone

Adventurer
+++With this treasure I can add a second perpetuum mobile core to my construction, increasing my available energy+++

+++Perhaps even add a voice modulator!
+++

Voda Vosa

First Post
Vermitrax scrambles through the pile of treasure, his eyes glaring with arcane magic, trying to detect the nature of the items he sees. At Prime's satement, he comments: "Voice modulater would be a good idea, having to turn ever so often in the middle of the battle to see what your tactical advice is, well... it's not very tactically effective.

After grabbing some seemingly random stuff, a pair of bracers and a normal looking sash, and a bunch of coins, he says "As Sharpe said, we need to inspect that sideway passage. Who knows, we might even find Vlastodes."

Vermitrax updated to level 7 (spreadsheet version only)

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Sharpe will be level 6, will try to update his sheet soon :)

Actually there is a really nice ring for Sharpe that is level 7 that is called Ring of the Dragons that allows him to find evil dragons, learn draconic, talk to dragons telepathically and summon an illusionary dragon. I would not mind giving up the difference (it is 800 GP I think) to get that instead of an N item if that is OK with you.

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: With the xp rewards, Prime is 7th level (almost 8) but since I plan to overhaul it and that needs, fluff wise, a workshop, I'll continue using the 6th level version

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: Ohh the ring lets evil dragons know where it is, not the other way around. Perhaps we should go see if we can summon Bosh :lol:

Also covaithe mentioned he is swamped this week.

ooc: No need to get Covaithe involved then. We can work this out so that at no time does the characters Nementah and Drew come in contact with each other. Everyone ok with that?

Remove ads