[Adventure]: The Bane of the Black Dragon (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

Someone

Adventurer
Prime releases a loud whistle. Word form on his chest as he does do and points at the man.

+++Come on, stop with the 'slaying'. And you+++

+++If someone's goint to be hurt it's you. You're outmanned and out-armed. That backpack has an owner, and it's not you.+++

+++So put it down, recognize you're not so lucky as you though when you found all this treasure, and get out of here
+++

dimsdale

First Post
The thief looks up at the dragon and over at the wizard, then back to Prime and Drew. Ok...ok...I'll give you the backpack, but I want to take this...pointing to a few sacks of coins. He slowly places one of his daggers into his belt, leans over aand grabs the two small bags, never taking his eyes off the party in front of him. He motions Prime forward and gives him the backpack, then bolts out of the down the corridor from which you came.

When all is calm you look around. There is a pile of coins (copper, silver and gold), gems, and pieces of armor, weapons and misc magic items. Mixed in the pile are the skeletal remains. Lodge in one of the skeletons is a tooth. Further inspection of the tooth reveals that it is a dragon tooth, specifically a black dragon tooth. in addition, black dragon scales are spread throughout the room. The black dragon is not here however. Could it have been the one you killed at the beginning of the adventure?

ooc: XP time again and time gold for the entire adventure. Give me a day to figure it out.

ooc: Everyone gets a Lvl "N" item of your choice and the treasure in gold that you get for you time gold is equal to the gold share of gold you received from the dragon's treasure.

Thank you everyone for participating in the Bane of the Black Dragon.

The adventure is over...or is it?

Option A
If you choose to leave you can scale up the side of the shaft as there are footholds or you can leave from where you came and make your way back, with a character giving the orb to Brother Navio at the tavern. He'll give you some extra gold in the process.

Option B
Anyone who wants to continue for one last encounter (you'll have a chance to interact with the party currently midway through the Adventure: Bosch's Revenge). Go through the hidden passageway discovered when inspecting a pile of loose rubble on the side of the room opposite from where you entered the room.

If there are people interested in option B, all I ask is that someone in that group carry the orb with them. I don't think there is an addy for your level at the tavern at the current moment. More XP :)

Let me know either way please

I don't see XP sheet either. I'm for continuing, but my higher level PC is in that group and I think it would be violating 'no meaningful interraction' rule ... unless you allow it in this one fight ... I'll be fair and both keep lower levels alive (shaman) and doing fair damage without taking spotlight from skaliss and rocco :) And the monk won't talk to plant lady (maybe he's too shy, being monk and all :p)

Ozymandias79

First Post
option B would mean 2 things a judge-switch(since Luinnar is judging it currently) and that Metavoid's Drew returns to the tavern probably with LordWeinfurter or?(he must have some reason to leave)
I hope got everything correct [MENTION=46559]covaithe[/MENTION]

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
ooc: Try the xp link now everyone. I don't know why I keep doing that. As for the Lvl N item, if you have enough xp to level, then you can choose the item after the level up :)

ooc: About MetaVoid's situation, I'll send a PM to Covaithe of what I have in mind.

Remove ads