[Adventure]: The Bane of the Black Dragon (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

Ozymandias79

First Post
"Of course we ARE freeing you, we also help search for your missing gear because we were sent here to do just that by Brother Navio" says the elven druid and gives Weinfurter a big and friendly smile
OOC:
ehm, having not read the sblocks(meant for Sharpe that is) how does room(s) look and how does he look? what is his condition?

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
Yes I'm sure Brother Navio will be happy to see you! Sharpe says dangling the keys in front of the man. Thing is, we need the orb. Where is it?

Ozymandias79

First Post
"the orb can wait until after we have freed the man" Zharne replies and snatches the circle key chain with his staff from Sharpe and quickly unlocks the man from his imprisonment

Someone

Adventurer
I retrieved the item he requested and was on my way back when i was taken by the goblins that my guess is that you have undoubtedly defeated. However, before throwing me in this cage they took all of my personal items Can you free me. It is very important that I retrieve my things and be on my way.

+++Indeed you and the orb are our primary objectives+++

+++And there's a wizard involved. He's fled by now, but we shouldn't give him an opportunity to come back and cause further trouble+++

+++The sooner we retrieve the orb and leave the better+++

dimsdale

First Post
+++Indeed you and the orb are our primary objectives+++

+++And there's a wizard involved. He's fled by now, but we shouldn't give him an opportunity to come back and cause further trouble+++

+++The sooner we retrieve the orb and leave the better+++

Orb! So...you know about the orb...Yes...the orb was in my backpack, along with all of the items that they stripped from me. I take it that Navio has asked you to find me and retrieve the orb? Does anyone have a key to this cell. I know where they took my gear. I saw them take it. I'll stay out of your way. I just want to go home. He points to steps leading down from the end of the hallway of the containing the prison cells.

The goblins took it down there. While I was imprisoned, they took all sorts of items that way, some quite valuable. Sometimes they took people there. No of them ever came back...screaming followed by...silence.

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: I forgot about the dragon!

Anyone mind if he keeps the man safely in his stomach until Brother Navio needs what is left of him? :p

Luinnar

First Post
Sharpe rushes ahead, pulse pounding. The pudding golems were after him, sent by the evil sugger-plum faries. Curse their tasty hides!

Dodging a meat-pie monster wielding a large pair of sciccors he turnes another corner. At least the dragon was safe he thinks to himself. After The Necromancer betrayed them and raised The Monk into a Dracolich they lost Prime and Shorty. It was just him and that Other Guy left. That was until the Other Guy was lured away by a whip-cream-o-wisp and was lost in the shortbread mines.

But the dragon was safe, having eaten Hansel and Gretel and the Witch, he was safly curled up inside the gingerbread house.

Almost getting stuck on a lollipop he went down the chocolate stairs. MMMMMMMM chocolate, but it was no time to snack now! he thinks to himself hitting a peppermint wall.

It was a dead end! It would take him hours to gnaw his way out. Hours he did not have! Soon the green and off-white forms of the pudding golems glooped into view. (pistachio and white-chocolate for those interested) Pulling out a spoon he did they only thing he could do, attack!

Or so Sharpe hallucinated in another one of his psychotic episodes. ;)

Voda Vosa

First Post
Without a word, Vermitrax turns to the hallway. He walks down, "tuk, tak tuk" his boots and stadd did as he went, pass the bard, who by now was wielding some sort of invisible kitchen implement, fighting some imaginary monster. Vermitrax simply moved to a side to dodge an incoming spoon attack, and kept walking, calmly, stoically, to the room pointed out by the prisoner. The others could free him while he inspected the room.

Remove ads