[Adventure]: The Bane of the Black Dragon (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

Dragon Monk relaxes from his combat stance.
"That was...liberating. Now if only we could have stopped that necromancer so no more abominations can be raised...As my master would say: all in good time."

After cleaning up some goo from his hands and weapons, Drew looks around for new areas to scout.

OOC: short rest, then scout/scrounge around

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Indeed, this was a good display of martial prowess." comments Vermitrax. "I hope my key participation in this battle has dispersed your doubts, bard."

Ozymandias79

First Post
Zharne searches the room and says, "never doubted it in the first place, preserver, you wouldn't lower yourself to be a servant of someone else and besides his plan and your plan are incompatible with each other"

OOC: perception check = 22

dimsdale

First Post
As the large zombie falls, it begins to liquify. All of the other zombies do as well. Pools of thick black foul smelling liquid form pools on the ground, then seep into the floor until they disappear. On the floor where the large zombie once stood is a set of keys attached to a circle key chain. A door is directly across from the the door the party came in.

[sblock=Zharne's Search]
1. Something nderneath a pile of rubble where the chilborn once stood catches your I. Further inspection reveals a Staff of Ruin +2. There is another item there as well, something that Gellan can use.

[MENTION=82389]RedBeardJim[/MENTION] Please pick an n+2 item of your choice for Gellan. I tried to find your CS on Wiki but couldn't find it
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
Oh keys, I love keys! Sharpe says taking them, going up to the door, opening the lock and walking inside the door.

[sblock=DM only]
Sharpe would like to steal the orb and fly off into the sunset with it, so to speak. The dragon needs the orb and everything! If it does not get it, it might get killed by adventurers or something!

Urg perception=4
[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Oh keys, I love keys! Sharpe says taking them, going up to the door, opening the lock and walking inside the door.

[sblock=DM only]
Sharpe would like to steal the orb and fly off into the sunset with it, so to speak. The dragon needs the orb and everything! If it does not get it, it might get killed by adventurers or something!

Urg perception=4
[/sblock]

[sblock=Sharpe only]
You see a corridor with 6 locked prison cells, three on each side. One of the contains a skelton, two contain tortured dead goblin corpses from the rival V clan. Another two are empty. The last one on the right contains a human dressed in dirty cloths, eyes sunken in as if he has not eaten for awhile. He sits with his back against the wall. He now looks at you. Who...who are you?
[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=Sharpe only]
You see a corridor with 6 locked prison cells, three on each side. One of the contains a skelton, two contain tortured dead goblin corpses from the rival V clan. Another two are empty. The last one on the right contains a human dressed in dirty cloths, eyes sunken in as if he has not eaten for awhile. He sits with his back against the wall. He now looks at you. Who...who are you?
[/sblock]
[sblock=DM only]
Hi my name is Sharpe your friendly neighborhood bard! I'm here to get a magic orb, you don't happen to have one do you?

Cause I'm giving away a free jail break and a transport to safety to the first person who does have the magic orb!

Diplomacy+words of friendship=30
[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
The man looks at Sharpe, then Zharne. I...I was on an errand. There is no use keeping a secret anymore. I would have died anyway. My name is Alfred Weinfurter. I was given an urgent task to find something of value for brother Navio. Do you know him?

Not waiting for an answer he continues...

I retrieved the item he requested and was on my way back when i was taken by the goblins that my guess is that you have undoubtedly defeated. However, before throwing me in this cage they took all of my personal items Can you free me. It is very important that I retrieve my things and be on my way.

[sblock=Sharpe and Zharne]
It is clear to both of you that the man seems very anxious to leave
[/sblock]

Remove ads