[Adventure]: The Bane of the Black Dragon (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Just wanted to point out that Someone's last post was brilliant and made me laugh. Bravo sir!

The wizard waits patiently until the primates have done meddling with the door.

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: It's not enough for me to level, but it'd be cool if I got my second (non-judge) approval so I can add those xp to my sheet

"I got hit few times when I don't think I should have been. I will meditate on my technique and see if that chamber before can be adjusted to be true dragon hoard. Malifixindalaunt, you're welcome to come if you want. We can share the space for the moment. You'll outlive me by a lot and we both can use additional protection in this first century.

When you're done here, let me know. It was good to fight alongside all of you. Except skeleton servant part"
he frowns shortly at the wizard.

OOC: I cannot give Someone XP, but that comment of fictional character was along with Sharpe's delusions! :)

Young monk, his eyes more haunted then usual retreats back through the waterfall.

Ozymandias79

First Post
[sblock=Zharne Redcloud stat Line]Zharne Redcloud- Male Elf Druid 8
Passive Perception: 26, Passive Insight: 19
AC:23, Fort:17, Reflex:21, Will:21, Resist 5 Cold, Speed:8
HP:66/66 Bloodied:33, Surge Value:16(18 in Beastform), Surges left:9/9
Initiative +9, Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers: Wild Shape, Grasping Claws, Swarming Locusts, Chill Wind,
Thorn Spray, Predator's Flurry, Blood-Spray Bite,Elven Accuracy,
Summon Pack Wolf, Rebuking Thorns, Fleet Pursuit, Form of the Primeval Wolf, Primeval Wolf Attack,
Enduring Beast Hide,Frostwolf Pelt
[/sblock]
OOC:
YAY!! level 8!!

The druid watches the wizard watches the others

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Thanks for the xp! I don't see the time gold.

Sharpe is level 7 now. Will update his character sheet soon but I updated his stat block.

Also, did we reach a milestone?

Spending 1 surge for full HP.

I have six seconds to choose what power I get at level 7... what do I choose? Must look at bard guide... He looks out his shield and starts to press buttons on the back. Arg! Can't get an multiversenet connection in this cave! Stupid stupid stupid! How unluck... Wait, that's it, I'll choose unluck!

[sblock=Moment of Escape (used)]
Moment of Escape. (Encounter Move Ranged 10 &[URL=http://www.enworld.org/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] 0022; Arcane)
Target:
One ally
Effect: Sharpe slides the target 4 squares.[/sblock]
[sblock=Sharpe]
Sharpe Wellington- Male Half-Elf Bard 7
Init: +3, Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 16
AC 20 Fortitude 17 Reflex 15 Will 19, Spd: 5
HP 61/61
Bloodied 30 Surge Value 15; Surges Per-Day 11/11
AP: 0, Milestones:0

Basic Attacks:
Basic Attack +5 vs AC, Longsword, 1d8 damage
Ranged Basic Attack N/A

Powers:
Staggering Note, Guiding Strike
Majestic Word X2, Shout of Triumph, Knack for Success, Words of Friendship, Thunder's Calling, Second Wind, Shield of Devotion, Moment of Escape, Noxious Breath (Dragon), Revitalizing Incantation , Unluck
Stirring Shout, Inspiring Fortitude (AKA Invigorating Presence), Song of Discord, Come and Become Sharpe's Pet! (Ring of Dragon's power [URL=http://www.enworld.org/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] ), Dragon I Choose You! (Ring of Dragon's power [URL=http://www.enworld.org/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2 [/URL] )

Misc: Once per round, when an ally within 5 squares bloodies or reduces to 0 hp an enemy, you can grant the ally 5 THP as a free action.

Conditions:
Nil

Note:

Virtue of Valor: Once per round, when an ally within 5 squares bloodies or reduces to 0 hp an enemy, you can grant the ally 5 THP as a free action.

Priority:
[/sblock]
[sblock=Malifixindalaunt The White Dragon]
Malifixindalaunt (Veserab) Level 6 Lurker
Large shadow beast (mount)
HP 14+45/60; Bloodied 30 Surge 1/1
AC 20; Fortitude 20; Reflex 17; Will 17
Speed 4, fly 8 (clumsy)
Immune noxious breath
Initiative +11
Perception +11
Blindsight 20

Traits:
Combat Advantage
Malifixindalaunt deals an extra 1d6 damage on melee attacks against any target it has combat advantage against.

Standard Actions
:bmelee: Bite • At-Will
Attack: +11 vs. AC
Hit: 2d6 + 5 damage.

:bmelee: Wing Claw • At-Will
Attack: +11 vs. AC
Hit: 1d6 + 5 damage.

:close: Noxious Breath (poison, zone) • Encounter
Attack: Close blast 4; +9 vs. Fortitude
Hit: 2d6 + 3 poison damage, and the target takes a -2 penalty to all defenses until the end of the
Malifixindalaunt's next turn. This power creates a zone of black, noxious fumes that remains in place until the end of the encounter. This zone blocks line of sight, and a creature that enters or ends its turn in the zone takes 5 poison damage. Malifixindalaunt is immune to this power's effects.

:melee:Diving Wing Rake • Standard, At-Will
Effect:
Malifixindalaunt makes a charge attack, making two wing claw attacks. After attacking, Malifixindalaunt moves up to 1 square and moves in an unoccupied square.

Skills Stealth +12
Str 20 (+8) Dex 18 (+7) Wis 17 (+6)
Con 17 (+6) Int 2 (–1) Cha 4 (+0)
Alignment Evil Languages —

[/sblock]

Remove ads