[Adventure]: The Bane of the Black Dragon (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

dimsdale

First Post
ooc: Okay boyz. It's show time. Place your icons where you want to put them before one of you attempts to open the door. When everyone has placed their icon, I'll give you the go, only after I see where you are on the map. Somethings take place depending where you are....muhahahahhaaaaa

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: Thanks for the xp! I don't see the time gold.

Sharpe is level 7 now. Will update his character sheet soon but I updated his stat block.

Also, did we reach a milestone?

Spending 1 surge for full HP.

ooc: You are welcome...updated statblock works for me...no milestone yet...time gold after Bane of Black Dragon is officially over :)

[sblock=Vermitrax Eye's only]
The Lich speaks to you...
Ah...Vermitrax. I sense your presence. I was once on you...bold, ambitious, driven to power and glory at all cost. Come to me Vermitrax. I have a task for you...
[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
Stay, good dragon! Sharpe says, putting the dragon next to the monk.

Guard him with your life!
he says to Drew. I know you can't go to see the other adventurers because it would cause some kind of space/time Metavoid.

Make sure you feed him live prey three times a day and he brushes his teeth and gets to bed early!

Allright, lets go! he shouts, ripping open the doors.

OOC: Leaving the dragon behind since it is low on HP. Let's hope Drew does not eat dragons... ;)

dimsdale

First Post
ooc: here's the map. Didn't want everyone to have to go back through the thread to find the map to place your characters. I noticed Sharpe the tank right up front. Go thing he has lots of hp and a high AC. ;)This should be interesting. :)

Ozymandias79

First Post
"Bard, you may want Prime to go in before you as he is better armored than you and I suspect he would like to be at the front line of things" Zharne says

OOC: Zharne spends a surge to get to full then level up so he will have full hp

[sblock=Zharne Redcloud stat Line]Zharne Redcloud- Male Elf Druid 8
Passive Perception: 26, Passive Insight: 19
AC:23, Fort:17, Reflex:21, Will:21, Resist 5 Cold, Speed:8
HP:66/66 Bloodied:33, Surge Value:16(18 in Beastform), Surges left:7/9
Initiative +9, Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers: Wild Shape, Grasping Claws, Swarming Locusts, Chill Wind,
Thorn Spray, Predator's Flurry, Blood-Spray Bite,Elven Accuracy,
Summon Pack Wolf, Rebuking Thorns(used), Fleet Pursuit, Form of the Primeval Wolf(used), Primeval Wolf Attack(used),
Enduring Beast Hide,Frostwolf Pelt
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
"Bard, you may want Prime to go in before you as he is better armored than you and I suspect he would like to be at the front line of things" Zharne says

OOC: Zharne spends a surge to get to full then level up so he will have full hp

[sblock=Zharne Redcloud stat Line]Zharne Redcloud- Male Elf Druid 8
Passive Perception: 26, Passive Insight: 19
AC:23, Fort:17, Reflex:21, Will:21, Resist 5 Cold, Speed:8
HP:66/66 Bloodied:33, Surge Value:16(18 in Beastform), Surges left:7/9
Initiative +9, Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers: Wild Shape, Grasping Claws, Swarming Locusts, Chill Wind,
Thorn Spray, Predator's Flurry, Blood-Spray Bite,Elven Accuracy,
Summon Pack Wolf, Rebuking Thorns(used), Fleet Pursuit, Form of the Primeval Wolf(used), Primeval Wolf Attack(used),
Enduring Beast Hide,Frostwolf Pelt
[/sblock]
Fine.... Sharpe pouts, moving back.

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=Dimsdale]"As I promised, I'm delivering you with the Orb, in the hands of the construct." mentally replies the wizard[/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: It's not enough for me to level, but it'd be cool if I got my second (non-judge) approval so I can add those xp to my sheet

OOC: Not to curb anyone's enthusiasm, but actually Prime's not approved. He still needs a second review before xp can be added, but t's not a big deal since I'm not leveling soon

Also Dimsdale, I had a look at Lerrick. There's some minor corrections you should make and she's good to go

Remove ads