• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) The bastards of XXXXXX Bluerun

buzzard

First Post
"Lupic stays here. I am no good at sneaking. Call me when we need to break heads. " With that he'll find a seat, and something to drink. Hopefully something frothy and alcoholic .

buzzard

Sparky

Adjusting her pack and weapons Rainca nods at Joseph Dar'maryon. "Agreed. It is time for action. Where is Redarn?" She turns, hand on the hilt of her kukri, "Where did the one who fled Rainca go?"

GPEKO

First Post
Gath

Gath is happy that the 'discussion' seems over. He does really like discussions. They are so complicated.

"OK, so we go with Redarn, find the Owl, scout bandits and ambash them."

He rises up, with a smile on his face, and heads outside to find Redarn and the villagers they have to protect.

Sparky

Rainca shakes her head jaw clenching as she heads out to find Redarn. "Warrior Gath Stonefist, promise Rainca that she will not have to carry his body away from a battle because he would not listen to reason."

OOC: Rainca will thank the captives if they offer the information and leave. If they do not she will first grunt at them and then leave.

Additionally, I think Gath and Lupic with their broken common and well-played limited intellects are interesting and challenging (in a good way) to rp with. A nice foil and contrast for my 'smart' barbarian. We'll see just how smart she really is soon, huh? Not to leave Dioran and Joseph and Kahuna out - I'm really enjoying everyone here.

GPEKO

First Post
Gath

"OK, Rainca. You bug me with you 'blood father' and 'laughter' but you be wise enough. Me follow you lead." He thinks for a moment (if this is possible !) and adds: "But do not think you be me Master."

OOC: [Arnold voice]I swear I will not kill anyone.[/Arnold voice] :p

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Sparky said:
Adjusting her pack and weapons Rainca nods at Joseph Dar'maryon. "Agreed. It is time for action. Where is Redarn?" She turns, hand on the hilt of her kukri, "Where did the one who fled Rainca go?"

for the frst time the captives seem to show unwillingness (as opposed to inability) to answer a question. After a bit of foot shuffling and mumbling, a different captive speaks up. "Jonas was a day worker on Sterner Farm north of town. Thats the only thing I know about him, really, he might have given up and gone back to that. We didn't have a plan of where to escape to. One of the others might have known him better."

Outside the hall, Redarn is settling his passengers in. He smiles at the group and says to Gath "I spoke to my brother, so that's all settled. Thanks for riding along." He gives a shyer smile to rainca.

(ooc: head count, is anyone besides lupic staying in town? Just want to know where everyone is.)

Sparky

OOC: Rainca's ready to go. On a related note, I think Lupic should accompany us with Redarn, I'd hate to be short handed if we run into the real bandits.

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
OOC; Looks like everything is in order. Joseph will travel outside of the caravan on foot for this journey.

Last edited:

Remove ads