• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] The Darkest Night (DM: johnmeier1, Judge: Ozymandias79)

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Shorrin raises his shield, "You will have to do better than that dog-man! Acid spews from his mouth as he the throws another taunt toward the big guy. "Stop holding back and HIT ME!

[sblock=ooc]

Second Wind to regain 15 hit points...

Minor = Dragons Breath [/sblock]

DMDanW

First Post
Dextyr takes a step back and while he continues to sing the battle hymn, you can tell he is laboring under the beating he just received. He does nothing more than ready himself for the beasts to continue their onslaught.

[sblock=Mechanics]
Move = shift to T21
Standard = Second Wind; regain 14 hit points and +2 to all defenses until the start of Dextyrs next turn.
Minor = sustain Zone
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
Well not to criticize our tactics, but Dextyr cannot hold the line here. Another round like the last and he's done for. I have a lot of abilities yet to use this fight, but cannot be the front line of defense if I want to use any of them.
[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
[sblock=OOC] I believe Voda Vosa is going to be away for a few more days, I will run him once all the other PCs have gone. That means DarwinofMind for Saraz, renau1g for Murphy and changer for Janus

Also, I need a save vs ongoing from Dextyr, I see that Shorrin did do his and failed.
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Murphy was waiting for Sheng to unleash a nice AoE spell to catch all 4 enemies around him. My suggestion is Bedeviling Burst, if he rolls even he may even be able to slide them back into the Web spell. If not that one Burning Spray for nice damage, shifting back to T17 [/sblock]

DMDanW

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Dextyr tried sliding them into the web last round, and apparently it didn't do much. I'm all for whatever ability has the most damaging effects. If we can drop at least the one bloodied wolf then the odds are a little better for us.
[/sblock]

Save vs ongoing damage: 1d20=20 - BAM - Crit time...on a save...Dextyr should get a free healing surge or something like that for the critical save....just saying...

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Saraz stands and with a fury unleases at torrent of psychic energies at the lycans standing to the south of Dextyr. The energies slam into them from every direction confusing them.

[sblock="Actions"]
I screwed up the roll in Invisible castle so the damage dice is 2 rolls, was suuppsed to be 2d6 i typed 1d6 (not that it made much difference

Move: Stand
Std: Dishearten Augment 2 at V20 (1d20+10=27, 1d20+10=23, 1d6+7=8) the rest of the damage (1d6=1) 9 damage and -4 to attack rolls to each target hit.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Saraz stat block]
Saraz bint Farad bint Aquilah- Female Human Psion 6
Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 18
AC:18, Fort:14, Ref:18, Will:20 -- Speed: 6
HP:42, Bloodied:21, Surge Value:10, Surges Per-Day 6/6
Initiative +0 Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Power Points: 0/4 Powers:
Mind Thrust
Memory Hole
Dishearten
Betrayal
Thought Projection
Telekinetic Grasp
Sensing Eye

Distract Distract
Send Thoughts Send Thoughts

Ravening Thought
Telekinetic Lift
Crisis of Identity
Mind Shadow

Crystal Orb of Unfailing Concentration +1(Enc)
Flowform Cloth +1(Enc) (Imm Rea) (When effected by an effect a save can end)
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Murphy steps into Dextyr's shadow, appearing on the far side of the injured wolf. One predator on another, the assassin descends on the weakened creature, his blade stabbing at its haunch.

[sblock=ooc]

Free: Shade on Wolf 3
Move: t-port to R19
Standard: Shadow Storm on Wolf 3 -vs ac, dmng (+3 creatures around, +2 if its bloodied, +1 for CA); shroud (1d20+16=29, 1d10+7+3+1+2=15, 1d6=2)
Hits for 17 damage

[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Murphy Tang Male Human Assassin 8
Initiative: +6, Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 15, Senses: Normal
AC:22, Fort:17, Reflex:20, Will:20
HP:42/58, Bloodied:29, Surge Value:14, Surges left:8/8
Action Points: 1
Powers:
Executioner's Noose
Shadow Storm
Assassin's Shroud
Shadow Step
Changeling Disguise

Shadow Darts
Army of the Night
Shadow Jack
Sneak Attack
Changeling's Trick
Cloak of Shadows
Slayer's Escape
Shade Form
Boots of the Fencing Master

Targeted for Death
Twilight Assassin
Talon Amulet
Deathcut Leather Armour

Conditions:

Important Stuff: When Murphy kills with a melee attack, gains 5 thp.
When attacking with CA, add +1 damage (Talon Amulet)

Full sheet: [/sblock]

Remove ads