[Adventure]: The Mark of Trogdor (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

Streetwise (1d20+2=4)

Nementah is too new to the cities to know anything of any value. Even here in Daunton, she was never long outside as her appearance doesn't lend itself to carousing with humans.

OOC: Pursuit of the Hunter racial selected

FourMonos

First Post
Evidently Quan had met the right people... or wrong people... when he was trying to find the Hanged Man Tavern.

[sblock=streetwise 19] 1d20 +2 → [17,2] = (19) Roll Lookup [/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
Quan speaks up again, clearly not comfortable being the center of attention, "When I was coming through, I... um... heard of these guys, they are a break off of the Red Boot gang, whoever they are. Anyway, these sword and skull guys, they are very violent, very viscious. They are lead by a mean S.O.B. named Hank the Tank."

dimsdale

First Post
So, we're not really streetwise group :)

ooc: I should have looked at everyone's Streetwise skill before setting the stats.

Lady Chelsea starts to get out of the carraige before the horses have come to a complete stop. We are here...please come quickly! The group moves at a quick pace and are met by a butler. Madame Chelsea, your husband requests your presence in the library.

Thank you Clifton. The group follows through a huge guest room to a set over double doors which leads to the library. Entering through a small cooridor the group sees that the it opens up into a massive library with books along most of the walls. The center of the room contains a large table and many open crates scattered throughout the room. Lord Weinfurter is busy at work attaching some wires to the the head of a giant human like construct made up of flesh-like limbs.

Albert! What on earth are you doing!

Lord Weinfurter looks up with a crazy look on his face, ignoring the party. Ah Chelsea, just in time. Let's add some life into this thing. Turning a switch, electric current zaps the construct and to the amazement of everyone observing it, the thing comes to life. Yes! Turning to the little girl behind him. Daughter of mine, no need to fear anymore. I have just created your body guard...

Daddy! ...Look out! Just then, the fleshy construct turns to its creator, picks him up, and smashes him against some crates located next to the little girl. Aggggghhhhhhh! Lord Weinfurter shrieks in pain, then turns to his wife and notices your party. Please...please help me or this think is going to kill us all!

Albert! Are you ok! LOOK OUT! IT'S COMING FOR YOU AGAIN!

OOC: Party takes first turn (order doesn't matter) as the monster is not facing you, then its the the construct's turn. :)

BATTLE: ROUND 1

[sblock=Mechanics]
None Yet
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Quan: Q6 50/50 HS 7/7 AP 1
Rocco: P6 61/61 HS 12/12 AP 1
Nementah R6: xx/xx HS xx/xx AP 1
Raijin: Q7: xx/xx HS xx/xx AP 1
Skalisss: P7: 68/68 HS 11/11 AP 1

Enemies:
Flesh Golem J10-K11:170//170 AP 1
[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemies]
Enemies:
Flesh Golem
HP 170 Bloodied 85
AC 20 Fort: 23 Ref 18 Will 19
Speed 5 can’t shift
Saving Throws +2 Action Point 1
BMA: Slam (At Will)
Attack: +11 vs AC: Hit: 2d8+5 damage, and the target is pushed 2 squares Effect: Reach 2
Special Attacks: ???
[/sblock]

[sblock=Map]
map
[/sblock]

[sblock=Adventure Summary]
Motives

Summary of Events

[/sblock]

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
Stay back while I blast it!

OOC: Considering using monster knowledge check, dimsdale. Is that a minor or free action?

[sblock=Johnmeier1]
Don't blast yet. I'm not quite done. When the WIP (Work in Progress) is gone then blast away. Make the monster knowledge check a free action.
[/sblock]

[sblock=everyone]
First encounter for me as dm. Be patient and provide much feedback if I miss something or do something wrong.
[/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: I requested access to the map 'document' dimsdale, let me know if I need to do anything else

[sblock=mini-stats]"Quan" Thatcher- Male Human Hunter 6
Active Stance: Aspect of the Pack Wolf
Initiative: +8, Passive perception: 21, Passive Insight: 16
AC: 21, For: 16, Ref: 20, Will: 17 HP: 50/50, Bloodied: 25, Surge value: 12, Surges/day: 7/7
Speed: 6 squares, Languages: Allarian, Goblin AP: 1, Second Wind: unused
Powers: Aimed Shot, Clever Shot, Rapid Shot,
Disruptive Shot, Disruptive Shot, Reactive Shift, Assassin's Shroud 1 2, Heroic Effort
Healing Lore, Entangling Roots, Shadowdance Leather[/sblock]

Remove ads