[Adventure]: The Mark of Trogdor (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION], I have Rocco at 50, you at 53 (and now -5 from ongoing) - check please

"Nementah, Quan, Raijin, get the archers. Child, hide! Skaliss, take one side, I'll kill the other.

What's with those two, lass, can they help?"

Rocco comes under Primera, still spinning, his gauntleted hand sweeping after his turn in powerful swing. It seems Rocco is used to longer weapon as his hand swishes harmlessly in front of leaders body. Except the weapon flashes as it passes and the wound appears on the body even if axe never really touched him. The flash seems to give Rocco additional momentum and he dances on the side. The spinning and catervaulting never stops, the dwarf transforming into veritable whirlwind of blades and various body parts slashing, spinning, kicking and turning. Even his mohawk hair seems to aid in the defensive dance!

[sblock=Actions]
Minor: Dancing Defense
Move: shift H9, gain +1 to AC and Ref
Standard: Brash Strike vs BK1 AC; Damage (1d20+15+2=19, 1d8.minroll(2)+13=15) - miss? No, Flesh grinder daily attacks Fort (HIT) and deals Extra damage (1d6=3) - gain additional +2 to AC and Ref

Save (1d20=10) - no more damage!
[/sblock]

[sblock=Rocco Stats]
MARKED: BK1

Initiative +5; Senses Passive Insight 16, Passive Perception 21
HP 45/61, Bloodied 30, Surge Value 15+1, Surges 11/12
AC 23; Fortitude 20, Reflex 18, Will 19

0/1 AP
Speed 5

Dual Strike
Brash Strike
Combat Challenge
Combat Superiority
Pass Forward

Funneling Fury
Sweeping Blow
Kirre's Roar
Second Wind

Villain's Menace
Dancing Defense

Foe Maker Hand Axe - daily, standard, everyone within 5 squares are marked by Rocco
Mithral Chainmail - daily, immediate reaction, halve the damage of melee or ranged attack
Foe chaser boots - Daily immediate reaction: Trigger: Marked enemy makes an attack that doesn't include Rocco. Effect: Rocco teleports adjacent to the marked enemy.
Flesh Grinder Gauntlet Axe +2 - Daily free: Trigger: make an attack that attacks AC; Effect: Attack targets Fort and deals extra 1d6 damage

[/sblock]

Last edited:

johnmeier1

Explorer
The archers are too spread out, can anyone lure them together? asks Raijin quickly, holding back the thunder and lightning coursing over his body.

OOC: So this is my last round of Promise of Storm mega damage, so it would be nice to drop my daily, but I can only get 1 non-minion in a Blast 3 anywhere on the map. Also, I am going to spend my AP this round so a question to Tenchuu: Do I get the Bravura advantage (free BA or move on hit) now? I can't wait for AP spending

FourMonos

First Post
Melee characters might also want to save their AP until I hit with Withering Courage, so they can double dip on the +5 damage bonus.

OOC: Good thing I read this, since it is +5 damage for allies adjacent to Halleck and only against the target of Withering Courage. Not as useful for me this time, but I will make use of the Bravura bonus, thank you very much!

Tenchuu

First Post
The archers are too spread out, can anyone lure them together? asks Raijin quickly, holding back the thunder and lightning coursing over his body.

OOC: So this is my last round of Promise of Storm mega damage, so it would be nice to drop my daily, but I can only get 1 non-minion in a Blast 3 anywhere on the map. Also, I am going to spend my AP this round so a question to Tenchuu: Do I get the Bravura advantage (free BA or move on hit) now? I can't wait for AP spending
OOC: As long as you can see Halleck, you can get the Bravura advantage, if 1) you declare using Bravura before you attack, and 2) you hit. If you miss the AP attack, you get no free BA or move. If you spend an AP to do something other than attack, you get no free BA or move.

I hope that answers your question.

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: Yeah, that kind of stinks that you can use the warlord bravura presence for an AP. They'll an extended rest sometime throughout the adventure. You'll get your chance.

Other notes. Yes, the archers are on the roof tops, 12 feet above the ground. Athletics check of 25 higher to climb and reach them.

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: This is just to mark my intention to use the bravura presence and use the assassin's shroud if I hit the knife fighter with the free RBA

johnmeier1

Explorer
Raijin moves to the nearest foe, feeding on the bluster of the new arrival. You are nothing before the fury of the storm!

He throws thunder at a rooftop sniper with shimmering robes protecting him. The bowman nearly drops from the massive arcane energy. High on success Raijin whips his staff around on the near foe.

Another bolt flies out striking a different archer, bloodying him. The sorcerer moves to engage his opponents.

OOC: Immediate Interrupt: Prevent 10 ranged damage with Brooch of Shielding
AP: Declare Bravura - Stormwalk, shift to G7, on Archer 3
Free MBA on BK1
Standard: Stormwalk shift to H6 and attack archer 4
Move: Walk to N3

Anyone have twin strike? :)

Last edited:

Remove ads