[Adventure] Trouble in Moonwatch (Judge:TwoHeadsBarking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Sheeva responds to the Gnome's obvious discomfort with a throaty laugh:

"Do you want to shake my hand, or are you waving? I still didn't catch your name sir Gnome. I usually do not have this affect on any members of the shorter races. You and I should get along splendidly." she says with a twinkle in her eye and a slight smile.

Turning back to the others, she says:

"I have heard that you need assistance in searching for some Flamists. From what little I know of Followers of Khyber, I think this might be a fool's errand. It is likely that you will find the Flamists either dead, or wishing they were."

She pauses.

"However, if you need some assistance, I can help with my arcane abilities."

CaBaNa

First Post
Pok reaches into a fold in his clothes, thinks about it, and comes out empty handed. Leaving the falsified identification papers safely tucked away, Pok. answers the gnome, albeit quietly. He thinks back to the feral grin of Tamarand, and sheepishly asks What kind of arcane abilities?

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"Mostly the blow my enemies into dust kind of arcane abilities. Lightning, fire. Subtlety is not my strong suit." she shrugs, and then smiles:

"And you Pok? What kind of abilities do you possess?"

CaBaNa

First Post
Running parcels, and I dabble in illusions. The trick is getting used to the idea that nothing is "real." the gnome edges out from behind Lanharath as he speaks, still unsure of Sheeva, but interested in her talents. To most of the others, it seems as if Pok is looking just to the left or right of Sheeva, but he knows he's got her dead on. I've travelled with a battle mage before, he blew me up, but that seems to be the status quo, if you're traveling with a battle mage. Can you arc your lightening yet? Nothing so pretty as that blue spark jumping from foe to foe... Pok seems to drift for a moment, until suddenly snapping back to attention, and jumping back behind Lanharath as if startled by himself.

[sblock=OOC]

Just wanted to throw this out before it became important, Pok has expeditious retreat memorized instead of shield currently. Horrid Whispers as per usual.

Nice build KarinsDad! Great backstory, going to throw Pok for a loop eventually!

[/sblock]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"Yes, arcing Lightning is a specialty of mine and I do it quite often."

[sblock=OOC]
Thanks CaBaNa.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

EvolutionKB

First Post
Karinsdad said:
"I have heard that you need assistance in searching for some Flamists. From what little I know of Followers of Khyber, I think this might be a fool's errand. It is likely that you will find the Flamists either dead, or wishing they were."

"I have taken a vow of silence. I find this way of communication advantageous in certain situations. I have hope that they can be found unharmed. If darkness has claimed their souls, and they are beyond our help, we will be forced to make certain they can do no further harm." The kalashtar brushes his blonde hair from his face, using his hand to momentarily hide his eyes as his gaze flicks over Pok, judging his emotions.

[sblock=ooc]My insight I think would be good enough to figure if the Flamists are truly insane beyond help.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
The shifter is listening to silence of Valahad and the speech of the new comer. "If you prefer, I could speak for him. But his way of communication have many advantage over our voice, so you'll probably like it with time."

renau1g

First Post
Emesha walks forward, "Well, it seems like you'll get along splendidly. I have one more thing for you before you go, although most of you have some element of religious beliefs, we have only one of these to give" she says, as she pulls out a small leather case with a thin leather band attached to it.

"This will help focus your faith and healing" she explains, offering it up.

[sblock=OOC]
Phylactery of Divinity - level 6 head slot item - AV - +2 item bonus on heal and religion checks
[/sblock]

She hands the reins of the horses to you, offers a brief blessing from the Flame on your mission, then turns back to the town. It looks like you're on your own.

Velmont

First Post
"Thank you for this gift, we will put it to good use." replies the Shifter, taking the phylactery.

"Let's ride off." suggest River.

[SBLOCK=OOC]An item lvl6 that help the Heal skill... sounds for me.[/SBLOCK]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
The shifter is listening to silence of Valahad and the speech of the new comer. "If you prefer, I could speak for him. But his way of communication have many advantage over our voice, so you'll probably like it with time."

"Yes, I would prefer that. I do not trust mind intrusions, or those who do it when expressly asked not to." Sheeva replies coldly.

She then warms up again and says "I did not catch your name sir." as she looks at the Shifter while mounting her horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads