[Adventure]: Turning the Tide (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

Dekana

Explorer
"Should we try to be tricksy, or should we go in wid' claws out?"

"I don't even know what 'tricksy' means" whispers Eva. She then tries to poke her head around the corner so she can get a better view, but Graven is already in her way.

FourMonos

First Post
Merri silently pounds her one fist into the other, giving Ignus the nod. She then pulls her rapier from the small bag at her side.

VanderLegion

First Post
OOC: @dimsdale: You said in your post that the guards are talking to each other. Which direction are they focused on watching, the hallway we're coming from or the other direction? Basically, will they see as soon as one of us steps into the hall, or might it be possible to sneak up and attack before they know someone's coming?

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: @dimsdale: You said in your post that the guards are talking to each other. Which direction are they focused on watching, the hallway we're coming from or the other direction? Basically, will they see as soon as one of us steps into the hall, or might it be possible to sneak up and attack before they know someone's coming?

GM: Yes, someone with a good stealth roll could possibly sneak up on them.

Rapida

First Post
Stealth (1d20+12=22)

OOC:
I have a feeling this results in me running up with a standard attack then getting owned. With that roll could I get close enough to do a monk attack or do I have to go with a melee basic on a charge?

treex

First Post
OOC: Interesting, my replacement was another Vampire...that's neat. Hi all~! I'm back, but I'm not expecting to be let back into this adventure. I was just wondering whether Kruor got anything of monetary value when I left. He had only been in an encounter with a swarm of rats and a pair of giant spiders so I'm not expecting much, but one can always hope :)
Kruor has enough XP from those two encounters to hit Level 3 and if you guys still welcome me I'd love to rejoin.

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: Interesting, my replacement was another Vampire...that's neat. Hi all~! I'm back, but I'm not expecting to be let back into this adventure. I was just wondering whether Kruor got anything of monetary value when I left. He had only been in an encounter with a swarm of rats and a pair of giant spiders so I'm not expecting much, but one can always hope :)
Kruor has enough XP from those two encounters to hit Level 3 and if you guys still welcome me I'd love to rejoin.

[sblock=treex]
[MENTION=84680]treex[/MENTION] I can work you in for the final encounter or you can take a shot at a new adventure in the tavern. I suggest Krour go to the tavern first. If I see that he is still there by the time I'm ready for the final battle I'll call on you. I already have an idea of how to put you back in. However, the party has a little work to do to get to the final battle.
[/sblock]

GM: Bump :) Whats everyone doing? Anyone with a stealth check higher than 15 will get a surprise action. If no one takes it, then we can all roll initiative. I'll wait until tomorrow night.

Last edited:

Remove ads