Adventurer's Wanted!

industrygothica

Adventurer
Industrygothica's "Those Left Behind"

We're looking for one or two characters to join an established party as they venture back into the sewers beneath Irongate.

The party consists of

Tanith Dathius, a human wizard, played by Mista Collins
Shaimon Hu'u, a human druid/barbarian, played by jkason
Friadoc, the halfling rogue/monk, played by Friadoc
Rogash, a dwarven fighter/rogue, played by Scotley
Jonas Cleighton, human cleric, played by DrZombie (currently being NPC'd by yours truly)

All core classes are welcome, but please, no psionics.

This game has been going on for quite a while, and I don't see any reason it should stop anytime soon. Those who apply should be prepared to settle down and get comfortable; we could be here a while.

Please see my signature block for the game links.

Shayuri

First Post
What level would a new character be?

Do you allow warlocks? I find they work rather well with wizards...taking some of the heat off of them for arcane ranged support.

Just a thought.

I could make an archer too...or perhaps just a big bruiser. With all those split classes you might be able to use a pure brick.

Or maybe a sorceror of some kind.

HMM.

Leif

Adventurer
I'm interested! I'd like to play a human Cleric/Fighter. I"m curious about starting level, too. 6th, got it.

In that case, say Human Fighter 1, Cleric 5?

Last edited:

industrygothica

Adventurer
Shayuri said:
What level would a new character be?

Do you allow warlocks? I find they work rather well with wizards...taking some of the heat off of them for arcane ranged support.

I believe we're at level 6. I'm not overly familiar with warlocks, but I've got the book somewhere around here. To be honest I'd prefer one of your other choices, but I could probably be convinced to make an exception in your case, having experienced the quality of your posts first-hand.

Shayuri

First Post
Aww...thanks!

I do not wish to cause strain though. I'll read up on the RG and the game thread. If you get a chance to check the Warlocks out and want to give them a concrete yay or nay during that time, feel free...otherwise I'll assume core only for classes, though I may inquire about other sources for feats and so on. ;)

industrygothica

Adventurer
Leif said:
I'm interested! I'd like to play a human Cleric/Fighter. I"m curious about starting level, too. 6th, got it.

In that case, say Human Fighter 1, Cleric 5?

Another cleric couldn't hurt, I'm sure. What do you have in mind for a history?

Shayuri

First Post
Ahh, so yer wizard's an illusionist, with no enchantment or necromancy...but I see that she winds up tossing blasts more often than not.

I would like to help. Illusionists can be great, but only if they have a chance to practice their art!

A sorceror with some artillery spells would help, I think. What are your feelings about Elemental Savant? I've got a hankering for a storm mage. Which might be kind of odd in a closed space like a sewer...but that's just grist for the RP mill. :)

Leif

Adventurer
industrygothica said:
Another cleric couldn't hurt, I'm sure. What do you have in mind for a history?
My initial thoughts were these:

Uulark Simental volunteered for the [inset army here] when he was just sixteen. Being the eldest son of a General and war hero [insert hero's name here?] carries with it expectations that are sometimes unreasonable, and quite unattainable. Uulark had the desire to be a great soldier and officer, but it was apparent to everyone that he did not have his father's gift for command, nor his ability to inspire the instant loyalty of his men. Dissatisfied with the prospect of being relegated to being just another faceless soldier (a grim fate for a commander's son), he sought solace in more spiritual pursuits. In the Church of [insert deity here], Uulark found his true calling, and his power grew steadily. But the shame of his failure in the army continued to gnaw at Uulark, and eventually life at home became unbearable. That was when Uulark decided to leave the comforts of home and set out to find adventure in Irongate.

Last edited:

Remove ads