• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventures from Tacnar (IC thread)

kuroshidaku

First Post
Easier if you roll init for everyone shaff, then u don't need to worry bout lazy old me :p

Guuk gets 9+4=11

He will attempt to shoot the goblins (+4, 1d8). If this is too difficult (ie cover, melee fighting), he runs (80' move) towards the camp

shaff

First Post
im gonna sya u guys were walking the horses in cause its a dense forest, so no one is on horses, but they are safe. And the only penalty u will have is for distance (-2). From now on i guess i will roll init for everyone. and 9+4 is 13.

Last edited:

shaff

First Post
OK COMBAT:
Eclyssia moves up 110' and then sees Jonathan run up 10' past her.

The orc also runs and meets Jonathan in combat unable to attack until next round though.

Stoneheart entangles 2 of the goblins.

The Guide shoots an arrow in the direction of the way glem went and you see a goblin fall out of a tree in the distance. (not Glem)

Guuk shoots 1 of the goblins that were entangled and it falls over dead.
Rowena shoots another goblin in the head which lodges in his eye (crit) and it dies.
Galen shoots an arrow and barely misses the small goblins.

the last goblin runs up next to Jonathan and the orc as well.

You all see 1 more orc and 6 more goblins run out from the tents and move 30' closer to you all.

Also, you can here combat from the direction in which Glem was taken. As if there was more than just the 1 that took glem. You cant see where they are so dont bother running over there.

Thels

First Post
Eclyssia starts to look quite depressed at all the kills her companions make. Is this killing really neccesary? She then starts chanting for a sleep spell focussed at the new group of goblins and orc approaching.

Jemal

Adventurer
Jonathon smiles as the orc approaches, but then frowns when the little goblin pops in.

"I don't want to fight you, I want to fight HIM!" He says to the goblin as he delivers a casual smack with his sword to it in order to get it out of the way out of the way
(Remember the Goblin's got a -2 AC b/c his last action was a run, and he looses any dex mod to AC. I have a +6 to hit, and do 1d8+3 damage. My current AC is 19)

bruin

First Post
Blast! Galen curses to himself, My aim is really off today, as I was shootin at that orc, not the goblins! :)

He reloads his crossbow, and decides to shoot at one of the entangled goblins this time around.

Manzanita

First Post
Rowena

"Well, I guess this isn't a trap, but a real fight."

She will abandon her crossbow, ready her sword and shield, and advance into combat.

shaff

First Post
How Far is Rowena going? Jonathan is 90' ahead of u.

Eclyssia gets 2 of the advancing goblins, they spread out as they moved trying to surround u.

Jonathan splits the goblin's head in half, spewing brain fragments as he goes.

The orc swings and misses Jonathan.

So far without anyone else killing this round there is 1 entangled, 2 sleeping, and 4 running goblins left, as well as 2 orcs.

Last edited:

Remove ads