Adventures from Tacnar (OOC)(FULL!)

shaff

First Post
hey guys, ive been thinking, and i still have way to much time on my hands, so i thought i would try my hand at DMing. Its going to be a PBP game.

So here goes...
It will be a basic D&D 3rd edition game, ill make up my own towns and such, but it will be very basic. Im wanting 6 players. First come first serve.

So is anyone interested? If so here is character creation guidelines:

1. Level 1 characters

2. I would prefer no Monks, cause they are out of place in my game.

3. 32 standard point buy.

4. Money is as it says in the PHB, you get 1 free masterwork item.

5. Max HP, since its first Level.

Im thinking no prestige classes later on down the road... trying to keep it basic since its my first game.

So is anyone interested at all?

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
I've been itching to play a Paladin of late. Would that work? I would be happy to pick a Greyhawk diety out of the PhB. Would we get max first level gold? I'll start working her up.

kuroshidaku

First Post
i've been giggling to myself about a half-orc rogue for some time. No idea how it would work yet, but i'll think of something ;)

I'll zap it up in etools right now

kuroshidaku

First Post
Guuk, Male Half-Orc Rog1: Medium Humanoid ; HD 1d6 ( Rogue) ; hp 6; Init + 4; Spd 20; AC 14 (Flatfooted: 13 Touch: 11); Atk +0 base melee, +4 base ranged; +0 ( 1d8, Mace, heavy ); +4 ( 1d8, Crossbow, light ); -4 ( 1d3, Unarmed ); SQ: Darkvision (Ex); RF: Orc Blood; AL CN; SV Fort + 0, Ref + 6, Will + 2; STR 10, DEX 18, CON 10, INT 12, WIS 14, CHA 8.

Skills: Bluff + 3, Disable Device + 5, Escape Artist + 2, Forgery + 5, Hide + 2, Listen + 6, Search + 5, Spot + 6, Use Magic Device + 3.

Feats: Dodge.

Possessions:
Weapons: Mace, heavy; Crossbow, light.
Armor: Studded leather.
Goods: Backpack; Bedroll; Block and tackle; Crowbar; Thieves' tools (MW); Caltrops x2; Case, map or scroll; Flint and steel; Grappling hook; Hammer; Shovel; 3 Torches; Whetstone; Waterskin (full); Bolts, crossbow (20); Rope, hemp (50 ft.).

Guuk has lived a hard life. Shunned by society for being fathered by an Orc, he has had to make his own way through life. He is extremely nimble for a half-orc, and has used that to his advantage as a forger for the theive's guild. As far as one of his profession goes, he is generally an alright person to mingle with, provided you don't get on his nerves. He doesn't kill for fun, but will do it if he is rewarded enough, and he has no respect for the local authorities.

Jemal

Adventurer
The crazed Super-Gamer jumps into another slot and shouts "OOH OOH MEE MEE!!!" Then begins creating his character.

Inez Hull

First Post
I'm always keen for another game. I might play a cleric as I've never PbP'ed one before. Will you just use the standard Greyhawk deities?

shaff

First Post
ok, the game is full up as of now then. Does everyone know the great artist Kip the bold in the art thread? He is going to be playing with us as well, as far as i know.

yes, you will get max gold for 1st level. And yes a paladin is fine.
Kuro I wont have time to look over ur character till this afternoon, but i will then.

ill now change the thread title.

shaff

First Post
I would like you all to write a short backstory about how your character is in Canburry Falls. Feel free to make up small towns in surrrounding areas. There arent really any large cities around, mostly trade and port cities along the main roads.

The players are:
Kip the bold
Jemal
Inez hull
Rangerjohn
kuroshidaku
Manzanita

Do not worry about making a character based on the party's needs, i have that all taken care of.... i mean u all have to have a "guide" right?? HEHE, i love NPC's.

shaff

First Post
Inez Hull said:
I'm always keen for another game. I might play a cleric as I've never PbP'ed one before. Will you just use the standard Greyhawk deities?

Yea, go ahead and use a PHB diety, unless u have the diety book and want to spend time on it, if u want one not in the PHB, just give me the name, alignment, what their followers are like in general (such as goals), and what they are the god of.

Remove ads