Adventures in Cormyr (Recruitment Closed)

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Bloodweaver1 said:
Have fun!

Also, just wondering if the eagle’s third attack (bite) was included in their ‘full attack’ attack action.

-Blood
D@mn :eek: , um of course it was, you don't think I'd make a simple mistake like that do you! :heh:

Also I'll try to update the IC thread today, but it may be delayed as I'm busy at work

Last edited:

Lord_Raven88

First Post
I'm going to assume that morindaest no longer wants to play in this game :( which works out well since Thyrd is dead.

I really hope this isn't a trend for my games, I really don't enjoy killing off players, but I am a big believer in reaping what you sow. All in all this sidetrek was quite a challenge, especially since Glandred found an innovative way to get all of the bad guys to attack at once. :D Also the side quest is pretty much finished, all you need to do is search the tree house and recover what spoils you can, I'll let you know how much XP you all got later on today.

Do we need to recruit a new player to play an arcnae caster, or is everyone happy with what you have?

We should make a decision before we start the next adventure, as the next adventure is going to be a long affair, long but rewarding!

Bloodweaver:
The Greenbound feat is overpowered :eek: , so in an effort to balance it out, I'm going to treat it as a +1 meatmagic feat, so you'll need to prepare Summon Nature Ally spells which are adjusted by this feat, if it continues to be unbalanced I'll upgrade it to a +2 metamagic feat.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Phew - Sorry Morindaest. I wasn't paying enough attention and didn't realise Thyrd was on the ground near me getting his brains beat out.

Yep an arcane caster would be very beneficial, particularly one that has spider climb for the next 'to-thick-fer-me-axe-ta-fell' tree that Glandred needs to climb.

And now to the hard part - how are we doing booty split??

Sorry dumb question. Going up a level gives Glandred an extra attack, when fighting 2 handed does she get the extra attack with each hand also (so 4 attacks at -2 each attack)??

Glandred appears to have gone up a level - what was the method or HP generation again??

Last edited:

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Lord_Raven88 said:
Bloodweaver:
The Greenbound feat is overpowered :eek: , so in an effort to balance it out, I'm going to treat it as a +1 meatmagic feat, so you'll need to prepare Summon Nature Ally spells which are adjusted by this feat, if it continues to be unbalanced I'll upgrade it to a +2 metamagic feat.
No problem. I purposly summoned more lvl 1 creatures just to see the effect it would have.

I seriously do not mean to step on any toes or to nit pick, but the spell that Lira casted would have giving Leonara three attacks in the same round that Lira casted the spell. Not three attacks in the following round. The round that Lira casted the spell in would have looked something like this: Leonara attacks... others attack ... Nira casts spell and Leonara instantly attacks again. I only say this, because this alternate out come could have effected on how many harpies escaped. Also because the there is a group verision of this spell that I plan on Lira taking.

Like I said I do not mean to step on anyone's toes plus it really does not matter anyway since for the most part we all survived, but

I agree with the others, a pure arcane caster would be a welcome addition. Any takers??

I updated Lira to 6th level, but I have yet to update her skills (quiet thanee!) and saves. Plus I need to post the spell 'Ghost Pipes' for your approval. If someone already knows of this spell, I must ask if it is possible to cast the spell and use one of your bardic songs through the affected instrument? Thanks!

-Blood

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Bloodweaver1 said:
...I have yet to update her skills (quiet thanee!)...

:p

Leonara is up to date as well, only Stalker needs a feat and a new trick still, will decide those later. :)

Bye
Thanee

Rhun

First Post
Lord_Raven88 said:
Do we need to recruit a new player to play an arcnae caster, or is everyone happy with what you have?

We should make a decision before we start the next adventure, as the next adventure is going to be a long affair, long but rewarding!

I'm a big fan of always having an arcane caster, especially now that we are hitting the mid-levels. It seems that this is where they really start to prove their usefulness. And my apologies to Mornindaest...Thodan tried to save Thyrd, but that stupid harpy must have made its save!

Also, I will try to get Thodan updated to level 6 today.

Remove ads