Adventures in Cormyr (Recruitment Closed)

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Arcane Caster:
Since everyone wants an arcane spell caster I'll advertise for one.

D20Dazza:
Any extra attack you get are only for your primary hand, to have extra attacks with your secondary hand you need the following feats; Two Weapon Fighting (1 attack), Improved Two Weapon Fighting (2 attacks), Greater Two Weapon Fighting (3 attacks) and Perfect Two Weapon Fighting (same as primary hand)

BTW that's one heck of a grudge you're carrying around. :confused:

Bloodweaver:
Thanks for clarifying the spell, I thought that since Leonara had already had her attacks before Nira cast the spell that she would have to wait for her next init turn to receive the extra attack, so I'm glad you clarified it for me :D

Thanee:
There were traces of past victims piled into a room, all of them had been partially devoured and it was quite stinky. This raises another question, how does everyone feel about me glossing over certain parts of the adventure, would you rather have had me proceed as per usuaual, or is everyone fine with me speeding things up, since the tree house was empty?

Rhun:
I'm not sure if you guys actually split the loot from the last adventure, I had posted the loot in the RG, like I've done for the loot from the tree house, but I lost that info when the database was corupted, I should be able to recover most of it, apart from the randomly generated treasure that the Orc's had, if anyone kept a list of the treasure can you please let me know.

Thanee

First Post
Lord_Raven88 said:
There were traces of past victims piled into a room, all of them had been partially devoured and it was quite stinky. This raises another question, how does everyone feel about me glossing over certain parts of the adventure, would you rather have had me proceed as per usuaual, or is everyone fine with me speeding things up, since the tree house was empty?

Cool with me... I had only wondered about the people (either missed that, or it wasn't mentioned). Guess we won't rescue any of those... :eek:

Bye
Thanee

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Arcane Spellcaster Requires!

We require the services of an arcane spellcaster, please make your character using the following guidelines

Ability Scores: 30 points
Level: 6
XP's: 15681
HP: Max at 1st, half at even levels, half +1 at odd levels.
Gold: 13000gp
Books allowed: Any Forgotten Realms books, Core Rulebooks & SRD. Anything beyond this should be run past me.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Treasure

Below is a complete listing of the the treasure you have found during your adventures so far, along with the price you will get for them, when they're sold.

It's up to you to decide what you do with them.

Brightstone Keep:
+1 Chainshirt 625gp
Ring of Minor Fire Resistance 6000gp
+1 Greataxe 1160gp
+1 Half Plate 875gp
Wand of Magic Missles (7th lvl 9 charges) 472.5gp
Wand of Mirror Image (9 charges) 405gp
(2) Potion of Cure Light Wounds 25gp/potion
Uncut Gems 1500gp
Coins 600gp

The Bandits Nest:
Necklace of Fireballs Type I ( 1 3d6 fireball remaining) 225gp
Eyes of the Eagle 1250gp
Feather Token (Tree) 200gp
+1 Bone Club 1150gp
+1 Bracers of Armour 500gp
(10) Potion of Cure Light Wounds 25gp/potion
Gems and coins 350 gp

And in the spirit of true adventurers the world over, below is a list of the items you can sell that belonged to your fallen companion, 'mourn their loss, but sell their loot'.

Thyrd:
Cloak of Resistance +1 500gp
Ring of Prot +1 1000gp
Wand of True Strike (50 charges) 375gp
Headband of Intellect +2 2000gp
Handy Haversack 1000gp

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Lord_Raven88 said:
We require the services of an arcane spellcaster, please make your character using the following guidelines

Ability Scores: 30 points
Level: 6
XP's: 15681
HP: Max at 1st, half at even levels, half +1 at odd levels.
Gold: 13000gp
Books allowed: Any Forgotten Realms books, Core Rulebooks & SRD. Anything beyond this should be run past me.

How arcane are we looking at? I have a "fight evil with evil" concept that I have been toying with and would really like to play. One version is a Warlock (Complete Arcane), another is Bard 5/Acolyte of the Skin 1 (PrC from Complete Arcane as well). Probably others as well. Here is a link to the concept and a few previous versions of it; would probably have to tweak for your rules. I'm flexible on the class ideas, but would like to try out a Warlock or the Acolyte of the Skin.

D20Dazza knows my play style; you can check my sig for other examples as "references." ;)

Lord_Raven88

First Post
stonegod said:
How arcane are we looking at? I have a "fight evil with evil" concept that I have been toying with and would really like to play. One version is a Warlock (Complete Arcane), another is Bard 5/Acolyte of the Skin 1 (PrC from Complete Arcane as well). Probably others as well. Here is a link to the concept and a few previous versions of it; would probably have to tweak for your rules. I'm flexible on the class ideas, but would like to try out a Warlock or the Acolyte of the Skin.

D20Dazza knows my play style; you can check my sig for other examples as "references." ;)
Ideally we're looking for someone who can deal a bit of damage and or has access to area of effect spells, so a wizard or sorcerer would be the most appropriate, check out the RG and you'll see that we're pretty well covered in most other areas.

If someone wanted to play a Cormyrian War Wizard, I can easily slot that into the current game

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Lord_Raven88 said:
Ideally we're looking for someone who can deal a bit of damage and or has access to area of effect spells, so a wizard or sorcerer would be the most appropriate, check out the RG and you'll see that we're pretty well covered in most other areas.

If someone wanted to play a Cormyrian War Wizard, I can easily slot that into the current game

I wish I could play one of them. They can have some nasty abilities. Bah look at me I keep trying to change this character into something different. I will stop. Maybe just dream of a caster...harking back to my sorcerer days. :uhoh: I should have been a sorcerer/frost mage

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Lord_Raven88 said:
A Warlock is capable of filling that role, especially given appropriate equipment (wands), which should not be too difficult at the level the game starts with.

My main question would be: Would a full warlock be acceptable, especially if I can tune it to big boom while keeping the concept intack? If not, would a mostly full wizard/sorcerer with a level in acolyte of the skin be acceptable? (Some people find Warlock too overpowered, which is why I ask)

Lord_Raven88 said:

I can take a look, but I don't have any of the 3.5 FR material.

Remove ads