Adventures in Cormyr - The Doorway from Everywhere.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Vardrin examines his notes to ensure he has the correct information before addressing the group.
[sblock=LR]What other information do I have about the job? Am I to take them to Lord Hawklin to answer their (and my) questions?[/sblock]

Amazing Triangle

First Post
"Anything for my country," Jack clasps his fist to his heart, "Let's hope this is successful like the last few have been."

Jack nods to Thodan and gives a small smile, as to say thank you I needed that.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
stonegod said:
Vardrin examines his notes to ensure he has the correct information before addressing the group.
[sblock=LR]What other information do I have about the job? Am I to take them to Lord Hawklin to answer their (and my) questions?[/sblock]
Stonegod[sblock]At this stage Lord Hawklin wants you to bring the group to Arabel to discuss this in more detail with him

Basically you're just the message boy :p[/sblock]

stonegod

Vardrin finishes glancing at his notes and looks up at the group. "Good. I am glad that you are willing to work with us. Should there be no other concerns, I can take you to Lord Hawklin, who will be providing you will all the relevant details of the mission." Vardrin looks around to see if there are any more questions. If not, he will offer out his hand to the one who seems to speek for the party (currently, he thinks it is Thodan). If grasped, the grasper will notice the grip if firm, but very strangely cold.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Nira Cydatell

She hesitates for a brief second, and then nods her head in agreement as she falls in line with the rest of the group. Hey eyes go distant for a brief second as she thinks to herself. I wonder if its... Regaining her composure she follows the group.

Rhun

First Post
Thodan grasps Vardrin's outstretched hand, taking note of the man's cold grip. He keeps his thoughts to himself, though, as he ponders this strange event. "By all means, let us meet this Lord Hawklin. For it sounds as though there is honroable battle to be joined, and heroic deeds to be done."

stonegod

While Vardrin begins to lead them to the Lord, he develops an inquisitive side. "So, Thodan, correct? I know some of your group from the information I was given, but I must say, it was a bit brief. If we are to working together, it would be best if we familiarized each other. To show my faith, I will volunteer first."

Vardrin's eyes go a bit distance as he leads; it seems he has said this bit several times before. It is probably rehearsed. "Vardrin Theese or Arabel. Private Mage in the employ of the Crown. I have some contacts within War Wizards, and it through that association that the Crown became away of me. As I said earlier, I assist in Crown business that they cannot spare the Knights or Wizards on." He glances back at the rest of the group. "And you all?"

[SBLOCK=LR]Where is the Lord? Eveningstar? Arabel? The deep dark blackness of the void? :)I'm leading them there whereever there is.[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads