• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Advice for way of the wicked?

Drathir

First Post
from my experience thats about right, also if they arent lvl 6 when done with book 1 book 2 blatantly states that the forest around the objective is a good way to force a small grind (ie lvl 5-6 so theyre at the right lvl) I can tell you one way to bypass it right now. The weak rule the Strong... theyre no where near strong enough to follow that one but still. (its like Asmodeus's key rule/comandment so yeah). And since "promise" 2 says they will follow master so long as it doesnt break "promise" 1 which is follow Asmodeus no matter what pretty much, Boom loop hole... unexploitable until later but loop hole non the less

gdmcbride

First Post
Before breaking out of infernal contracts, perhaps you should consult with a contract devil. Too bad you don't know any... yet...

Dessiter_the_Contract_Devil_preview.jpg

This art by the way was available some time ago on Fire Mountain Game's facebook page. Join today!

Gary McBride
Fire Mountain Games

N'raac

First Post
To the level issue, there's a lot to be said for advancement at the speed of plot.

I find a lot of battles at low levels, especially L1 are dicy. We just finished a (sub) scenario where one character was ambushed by an Invisible opponent - who missed that first attack. He was laid low by a (non-lethal) strike by a Dwarven War Axe, with "How do you know that's a critical" answered with "Double Twenties". 21 damage was a below average roll, but quite sufficient to end the battle.

I was looking around waiting for the ACTUAL final conflict, but apparently that was it! OTOH, had that first hit connected, it would likely have taken down (bleeding out) any of the characters in the group, save one, and it would have had the Bleeding add-on.

Fooly_Cooly

First Post
So my players just had a session tryin to lower the defenses of the watch wall. They managed to make captain Mott kill captain Zak in a duel and get arrested. They snuck in through the secret door ant the inn.The ninja heard the inn keep sneaking out and managed to stay hidden while following him back. They know about the beef stew and bought the arsonic but are waiting for the right week to administer it. The dwarf fighter that just joined in drank the dwarf engineers under the table...all 10 of them.He then beat the captain in a fist fight.I dont think the plan on doing anything with the traveling show. They tried to ambush the patrol and sadly the captain escaped.They killed all his men though. Caught 1 alive but then skinned him burned him alive then bashed his face in with a morningstar..Ahh the 30 on a profession torturer check.So what would the forts reaction to the ambush be? They were all disguised as guards if that makes a difference.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads