• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Advice for way of the wicked?

Fooly_Cooly

First Post
So just curios. Wht char class do you think fits this campaign the best? lerics? Anitpalidins? Vicous fighters? Just wandering what your personal preference would be. :)

gdmcbride

First Post
Any of the standard classes will work (well...except for Paladin). But the best?

Personally, as I set up to run my own home campaign of "Way of the Wicked" I would really want a Cleric of Asmodeus and an anti-paladin (house-ruled to allow for LE) in the campaign. A rogue headed towards assassin is also a no-brainer. An infernal sorcerer is also hard to argue with. Any arcane class that loves summoning devils is going to be in good stead. The necromancer gets lot of love and...

can choose between becoming a lich or a vampire.

This is a good campaign for an alchemist as well. In Book two...

The alchemist gets his own murderous alchemical golem to fix up, install a brain in and master.

But besides those few notes, I think anything can work.

Gary McBride
Fire Mountain Games

Fooly_Cooly

First Post
Ok. So my group did the cardinals tests today. Went pretty well at first. Only 1 person fell for the pit trap. They got past the fungus easy.The mist was no prob and they tortured the squire then skinned him alive and the necromancer used him to raise another skeleton....pretty gruesome but there evil so.Eh? The stairs trap got them. Wiped out all the necros skele's . They spotted the secret door to bypass the shreiker and snuck past the undead. Well 2 players didnt show. SO it was a normal party of 4.A cleric ,a ninja, a necro and a wizard. They..uh didnt do so good vs the fighter. They all got dropped below 0 hit points. I had to say the other to players chars ran in afterward. The antipaladin and fire sorcerer took him out. But all together a rather succesful dungeon. :)

As the copies of these were in my cart when I received my code for :Tales of the Wilderlands' I just had to buy them. Not my fault, will of the gods! :D

Fooly_Cooly

First Post
Indeed. Will of the gods it is. I just happened to stumble upon it while searching the paizo site. Finally a decent evil campaign. Played again tonight. Was a short session but the players did well and they like the flavor that the viking captain and his crew add to their sea voyage :).

Fooly_Cooly

First Post
Yeah.They were surprised at how powerful he was when he started cleaning out the water elemantals that were summoned on deck. I got some wary looks as they realized they will have to fight him later :).Hahahaha. We are having another session friday. Last session for a player beore she leaves for the navy. So Im hoping it goes well. The irony that she will probably leave right after disembarking form a boat...

Remove ads