• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AE/AU] The Test of Time [Full - Alternate Welcome]

Erekose13

Explorer
Sorry all, I have a big presentation for the CEO of my company tomorrow (and thursday is gaming night) so the first post will have to go up on Friday. Ender, we can have your character jump in as soon as you are ready. The adventure starts with combat, so I imagine we will still be in it on Sunday. Your character can join in when you are ready.

Erekose13

Explorer
Presentation went really well and I'm looking forward to crushing... I mean challenging.. yeah thats what I meant... my PCs tonight, will have that up tomorrow. :)

Scotley

Hero
Yes, please work all your agression out on your face to face group so your blood lust will be sated by the time we start our online game. ;) Congrats on the sucessful presentation.

Erekose13

Explorer
Elocin, your colours are great. We dont all have to use the same ones, everyone can feel free to use whatever they like.

I had proposed that we all use the same color for ooc comments to keep them more out of sight, but whatever is fine by me.

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
D'oh!!!

So what you are saying is don't be stupid and actually READ what you wirght down....

Well fine I guess I can do that, if I have to.

:lol:

Erekose13

Explorer
Sorry for the delay, had an emergency trip to Ikea for an entertainment unit when our other one fell apart. Will have next post up tomorrow. BTW I think I mentioned it in the first post, but my posting schedule is 1/day mon-fri.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads