• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AE/AU] The Test of Time [Full - Alternate Welcome]

Erekose13

Explorer
Yup the adventure presents a situation, and while amusing if you were on opposite sides, it is meant as a hook to get the party together. Togetherness requires that you are all on the same side... :D

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Erekose13 said:
Yup the adventure presents a situation, and while amusing if you were on opposite sides, it is meant as a hook to get the party together. Togetherness requires that you are all on the same side... :D

Oh well in that case I definietly vote for Dragons.

evil grin

Just kidding I will vote Giants as well. I would choose a known evil over an unknown evil anyday and not to say giants are evil but they are to a point ruling over everyone else (I think).

Erekose13

Explorer
That they are and according to the Dragons, an ancient pact states that they were never allowed to come to this continent. Now that they are back, the Dragons want to force the Giants to abide by that pact.

Eonthar

Explorer
I will join the majority of the group. Elrion does not want the dragons with their history of slavery to be in control again. He much prefers the benevolent rule of the Giants.

Erekose13

Explorer
Eothar:
dying -2
dead -14
stats: your link says you have 18, 16, 15, 13, 11, 11
You have 16, 16, 15, 13, 13, 11.
1d6+1 shortsword dmg. (1/2 str bonus for off-hand weapons)
Combat Rites excellent, I'd like to see how they play.

Ender-Wiggin: looks all good

Zoatebix:
dead -15
great to see someone using Mystic Secrets. I had the opportunity to playtest that one, so I am quite fond of the rules.

Off to post the RG now.

Looks like giants it is then :) A point to note, the Dragons were not the tyrrants. One dragon made evil and some can say unintentional creations ~ the dramojh. They drove off the dragons and enslaved everyone. There are still "good" and "bad" dragons just as there are giants too.

Will post first IC tomorrow.

Those with finished characters are in. Captain Tagon and Ferrix are our alternates.

Eonthar

Explorer
Erekose13 said:
Eonthar:
dying -2
dead -14
stats: your link says you have 18, 16, 15, 13, 11, 11
You have 16, 16, 15, 13, 13, 11.
1d6+1 shortsword dmg. (1/2 str bonus for off-hand weapons)

I have corrected my stats:
Dying -2, Dead -14
Str to 18, Int to 11. -4 skill points, +1 to hit, grapple and damage (+2 total to off-hand weapon)

Erekose13 said:
Combat Rites excellent, I'd like to see how they play.
I thought they seemed pretty cool and wanted to give them a try. I think that when combined with his spell ability that Elrion should be pretty cool in combat.

Remove ads