• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AE/AU] The Test of Time [Full - Alternate Welcome]

Erekose13

Explorer
Making my way through the characters. Here are my comments for the first three posted, second three tomorrow. Then I'll open up an RG thread.

General Points:
(dying is con score=>HP<con bonus)
(gold is 4d4*10 = 160)

Scotley:
dying -3
dead -15
-1 will
+1 class bonus to AC
parry only works against 1 opponent, like dodge feat. thus doesnt figure into your normal AC. let me know when you want to use it.
+4 melee (2d6+5, x3, Long Spikestick), or +5 (1d8+3, 19-20x2, Greater Battle claw), or +4 melee (1d8+3, x3, warhammer), or +5 ranged (1d6+3, x2, 30', javelin), or +4 melee (1d6+3, x2, bite);
remove all the <if necessary> sections
as written you have spent 25 of 24 skill points
(gold is 4d4*10 = 160)
you have spent 133.2
remaining: 26gp 8sp

Lobo Lurker:
dying -3
dead -16
include iron blade in Atk stats pls.

Elocin:
just double checking that you went with point buy?
fort -1
refl -1
will -1
resistance to magic? doesnt apply to all saves.
dying -2
dead -13
grapple -3
dmg from staff = 1d6+1. your melee attack bonus would be much lower if you wanted to use it as a double weapon.
skill points: 24. Spent: 16.
spellcraft +1 (eldritch training)
slots per day: 3/2
you have spent: 64.83
remaining: 95gp 1sp 7gp

Erekose13

Explorer
Ferrix said:
Erekose, I think I'll bow out of this game for now and focus on most of the games I'm already in (their number lately seems to be dwindling however) and finish up my school work for the year. Shift me down to an alternate and if you're still in need in a month or so, I'd be up for it then.

Sorry to see you go, you have a definite alternate spot Ferrix any time.

Erekose13

Explorer
Zoatebix said:
Oh, crud. I missed this post and went with the Errata-ed 5d4x10GP instead (it turns out the equipment chapter was right), so I have too much stuff (or everyone else has too little...).

Also, I think checked the "less than" and "less than or equal to" signs in the explaination of the AU disabled/dying/dead rules pretty carefully, and I think everyone's "dying" hp needs to be one lower...

Was that the errata for AU or AE? I'm going off my copy of AE. If you can point me to your source, or someone else can confirm then 200gp it is.

Re disabled dying, see my post above.

Erekose13

Explorer
alternatively and i hope its not the case, it could be because I am using a playtest version of the rules, post AE playtest. I playtested Transcendence, so got AE before it was released.

ender_wiggin

First Post
It doesn't really matter to me. I'm fine with 160 gp even if the rest start at 200. I'd be better actually -- I don't have to lug around 40 extra gold pieces.

Erekose13

Explorer
darn, the error is replicated in my version. 4d4x10 in the front, 5d4x10 in the equipment section. Given the errata thread from AU, 5d4 is what Monte had intended. Please alter characters to reflect the greated gp alotment.

Starting gp is now 200

Remove ads