[AE/AU] The Test of Time [Full - Alternate Welcome]

Scotley

Hero
I hope to have a history and background by late tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, my wife and baby have been ill and required tlc. I'm looking foward to the game.

Eonthar

Explorer
I also should have a character and background finished for tomorrow night.

I have been really busy with work - should be clearing up really soon. :)

Erekose13

Explorer
No problem, just keeping it active and making sure we plow on. I dont want to stall out before we get going. Just keep me informed. Ender you may want to throw a character together anyways. As Lobo said attrition happens all to frequently in online games.

ender_wiggin

First Post
Sure thing. I'll have it up in a few days. AU is the only Malhavoc book I have, and thus I'm not familiar with the diamond throne. My background will be simple, slightly cliche, and will simultaneously solve this problem and give the DM a great character plot hook: amnesia.

Last edited:

Eonthar

Explorer
Elrion Kyrik, Human Mage Blade 1; CR 1; Medium humanoid; HD 1d8+1 (9hp, dying -2, dead -14); Init +3; Speed 30 feet; AC 16 (+3 Dex, +3 Armor), flatfooted 13, touch 13, ACP -1, Spell Failure 15% (0% when wielding Athame); Bab +0, Grapple +4; Atk +5 melee (1d8+5, critical 19-20/x2, Longsword) or +3 ranged (1d6, critical x3, Short Bow); Full Atk: +5 melee (1d8+5, critical 19-20/x2, Longsword) and +4 melee (1d6+2, critical 19-20/x2, Shortsword); SV Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +0; Str 18, Dex 16, Con 13, Int 11, Wis 11, Cha 15.

Skills and Feats: (12 skill points, 4/2 max ranks) Climb +4 (2 ranks), Concentration +5 (4 ranks), Jump +4 (2 ranks), Spellcraft +4 (4 ranks); Weapon Proficiency(Simple, Martial), Armor Proficiency(Light), Shield Proficiency, Ambidexterity, Ritual Combat, Two Weapon Fighting.

Race and Class Features:
Bonus Feat: One extra feat at 1st level (cannot be a talent)
Bonus Skills: Bonus of 4 extra skill points at first level and 1 extra skill point at each additional level
Class Skill: Humans always gain Knowledge (humans) as a class skill
Spells: Simple spells; No spell failure in armor when wielding Athame
Athame (Su): +1 enhancement bonus, empathic link [always know where weapon is (distance & direction)]

Possessions: Longsword (Athame), Short Sword, Short Bow (20 arrows), Studded Leather Jack, Explorer's Outfit, Bedroll, 3 Candles, Winter Blanket, Flint & Steel, 1 pint Flask of Oil, 4 days of Trail Rations, Signal Whistle, Signet Ring, Sunrod, Backpack, Belt Pouch, 93 gp 5sp 7cp.

Languages: Common, Draconic.

Spells: 3/1 spells per day, Base Save DC 12 + spell level.

Spells Typically Readied:
* 0th - Bash, Ghost Sound, Glowglobe (Lesser).
* 1st - Obscuring Mist.

Combat Rites: 3 1st level per day.

Description:

Elrion is a tall, young, muscular and handsome human man. He stands about 6'3", and weighs about 200 lbs. His time and training at the Academy have shaped him physically, mentally and spiritually. He has short trimmed light brown hair and his clean-shaven. His piercing eyes vary in color from green to gray depending upon the light and his mood. He is dressed in brown leather breeches and a white shirt covered by a supple brown studded-leather jack. He wears sturdy walking boots, a wide-brimmed hat and a forest green cloak. Strapped to his sides are two perfectly maintained weapons, a longsword and a short sword.

History:

Elrion was the youngest of a family of eight children. He grew up in a small village near the city of Navael. When he was 12, it was discovered that he had a natural talent for magic. His parents, seeing that this was Elrion's way out of the farming life, tried to find him a master. He was apprenticed to the small Mage Blade academy, under the master Selar Thorn in Navael. Now, at 20, Elrion has grown into a man and is ready to see and make his mark on the world.

Note: When I rolled and assigned my stats on invisiblecastle.com I thought that I was going to be making a Faen Loresong Magister. Someone else beat me to it, so I moved them around.

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
We will be starting in Navael as a starting point.

Like its sister-city, Thayn, Navael is an artisan’s haven, with large marketplaces and a number of guilds. Around the city, picturesque farms dot the fertile green fields of the northern plains. The road between Navael and De-Shamod is well-traveled by merchant caravans.

About 8,000 people live in Navael, more than half of them faen; the rest are giant, human, and sibeccai, in that order. The Steward is Ui-Narath, a giant known for her love of the faen. In Navael, the giantish authorities clearly give the faen special reatment, fostering resentment among the humans and even the sibeccai. A gigantic statue of a dragon, made from steel and crystal, stands within Navael’s central square. It is so large that one can see its head from almost any spot in town.

Once we get a group of players finalized (I am hoping tomorrow or sunday/monday at the latest) Then I will need you to pick a side Giants or Dragons. Before you vote I will give you a brief description of what has happened recently so that you can make an informed choice (those with AE it is the section regarding the Dragon's Return).

Erekose13

Explorer
Oh I forgot to add that I would like no one to know each other. I will bring you together (thats kinda the point of this introductory adventure).

Remove ads