• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E After the success of Adventures In Middle Earth...

AslanC

Explorer
I would love to see Palladium release all the Palladium Fantasy setting material for D&D 5e!

Lord that would be cool. Anyone else?

CapnZapp

Legend
Kevin Siembieda isn't exactly an uncontroversial figure. You should probably google him and judge the likelyhood of that happening for yourself ...

AslanC

Explorer
Kevin Siembieda isn't exactly an uncontroversial figure. You should probably google him and judge the likelyhood of that happening for yourself ...

I said it would be cool, not that I expected it to happen. I know Kevin's reputation quite well and I would point out that NO ONE thought Savage Rifts would ever get to happen and yet... ta da! Things can change, but regardless, my original point stands that it would be cool!

Cheers!

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
I've never read them, so yes I would be happy if this happened. All I know about Kevin Siembieda is he didn't like fan sites early on and tried to shut some down. But, that was many years ago.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads