• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Against the Shadow V - A Faded Glory Story Hour

Rate the Faded Glory Story Hour!

• This is the Greatest Story Hour Ever!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • It is Among My Top 5!

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • It is Entertaining. I recommend it!

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Not My Cup of Tea!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It Sucks! Stop this Drivel Immediately!

Votes: 0 0.0%

Old One

First Post
Re: Rock the house

Gideon said:
You guys rock!!!!! And add me to the list of people that would purchase Faded Glory.

Gideon -

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the vote of confidence! With all of this support, maybe I'll just have to roll out a full-blown campaign setting PDF;)!

Check back soon for new updates!

~ Old One

WSmith

First Post
Old One, thanks. I replied.

Things are not looking good for the protagonists! :D I hate to say it can't get much worse, because ...;)

I wonder if the catheral or Viato are linked with either the Reds or the Greens. :)

Lela

First Post
Old One's head.

Well, I'm sure that the players will pay for that pre-game deswelling so I won't risk hurting them.

You are a great story teller though. I think that just these write ups--compiled--would make a great book. If done well. Look at how good Dragonlance went, it was also a DnD game origanally.

Last edited:

Darklone

Re: Old One's head.

Lela said:

You are a great story teller though. I think that just these write ups--compiled--would make a great book. If done well. Look at how good Dragonlance went, it was also a DnD game origanally.

Great book: Agreed. Not to offend some of the other storytellers here, but yours is more booklike... considering the writing style. Most of the others "tell their story", you write a book about it.

Dragonlance: Ok, Old One, forget the book! We don't need another Krynn! :)

Old One

First Post
Thanks Guys!

Lela and Darklone -

Thanks for the encouragement and kind words (although I must admit the DL doesn't really make my list of good fantasy)! I will keep plugging away with my little ol' story hour, but who knows what may come;)!

~ Old One

WSmith

First Post
Old One, I have to chime in and give some well due credit. If I can feel my olafactory senses bombarded with the stench of the fish and sewage of Oar, or feel the tension as the party ventures through the wilderness, expecting a gnoll ambush at every hill crest just by reading your text, you truly have a gift.

Oberton

First Post
Art Volunteers

Volunteers

So, are there any artist out there who would volunteer their talent to render some of the more famous scenes in Old Ones story hour? If so, I can provide online storage and such for free!

Any takers?

Broccli_Head

Explorer
Captured!

Can't wait until session 14 to see what happens. Who is that Sestius fellow that the party is accused of murdering?

Quintis and Drusilla....:)

what is a lone sorcerer to do? He has alter self! Hope he uses it!

Old One

First Post
Guten Tage (or Guten Abend)

sword-dancer said:

You wouldn`t be alone!!!

sword-dancer,

Thanks for dropping by and thanks for the vote of confidence. Based on the number of German fans - I would need to make sure that the first translation would be auf Deutsch;)!

~ Old One

Remove ads