Age of Worms AP (pathfinder system)- FULL, sorry

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hope everyone is still subscribed to here for at least a little longer.

Please everyone get rid of the Experience point spot and add in 1 hero point.

When we start the game I will be giving out situational Hero Points. Like I will be giving everyone 1 point when they enter the Whispering Carin but that point is only allowed to be used in the Whispering Carin and if you spend it you may not get another Whispering Carin Hero point untill you have been outside of it for 24 hours. Stuff like that.

HM

_

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Well, I guess this is where we depart. Good Luck! Hope you don't get any splinters from all of your tree-hugging WD ;)
Yes, goodbye and good luck!

When we start the game I will be giving out situational Hero Points. Like I will be giving everyone 1 point when they enter the Whispering Carin but that point is only allowed to be used in the Whispering Carin and if you spend it you may not get another Whispering Carin Hero point untill you have been outside of it for 24 hours. Stuff like that.

HM

_

You want to encourage leaving the dungeon, so we not only regenerate spells, but also hero Points? That's generous.

Vixtrin - check over

* spiked chain you have:
** Spiked chain (melee): +4 = +1 (BAB) + 3 (1.5 STR) DMG = 2d4+2(P), CRIT x2
* I think it should be:
** Spiked chain (melee): +3 = +1 (BAB) + 2 (STR)/ DMG = 2d4+3(P), CRIT x2
Done, along with language addition (added Elven due to party composition...can't have those elves and half-elves speaking Elvish around her without her knowing, that'd drive her crazy), and other requested tweaks.

For traits, I took Reactionary and Vagabond Child (urban). *Almost* took Sacred Touch, owing to it being a big help to the party and a possible lead-in to future levels in paladin for Vixtrin. Might still change that before I start posting in the IC.

* Skill Ranks say 5 but I count 4 = 2 (class) + 1 (INT) + 1 (race)
** maybe your counting FC bonus but it is listed as HP under tracking
* leftover money - if you wish to change some of that to gems it would make for lighter traveling.
Done. Four skill ranks (dropped rank in Climb), and added Disable Device as class skill, owing to Vagabond Child trait. Vixtrin wouldn't carry gems in lieu of coin--merchants can swindle you on the value of gems. She'd want hard coin, and she'd store the extra somewhere safe. The temple? Is there a bank? Anywhere safe in town works for me. I annotated what she's carrying for coin on her sheet.

And Vixtrin will be joining Team Diamond Lake
I've started posting over there. Do I/we need to continue monitoring this thread, or is it safe to switch to the team OOC thread?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
You want to encourage leaving the dungeon, so we not only regenerate spells, but also hero Points? That's generous.

WD you know I'm a nice guy ;) but it is a rukle do to the adventure having you leave and come back.

For traits, I took Reactionary and Vagabond Child (urban). *Almost* took Sacred Touch, owing to it being a big help to the party and a possible lead-in to future levels in paladin for Vixtrin. Might still change that before I start posting in the IC.

Vixtrin wouldn't carry gems in lieu of coin--merchants can swindle you on the value of gems. She'd want hard coin, and she'd store the extra somewhere safe. The temple? Is there a bank? Anywhere safe in town works for me. I annotated what she's carrying for coin on her sheet.

I've started posting over there. Do I/we need to continue monitoring this thread, or is it safe to switch to the team OOC thread?

I thought that a good fit also and nothing is in stone till you post IC so you have a little more time to decide.

No trustworthy bank or other spot but extra cash is a reason I wish for the PCs to have an HQ of sorts so you could hide it there, once established.

Everyone needs to watch this spot just for the next week I think we will all be ready to start soon and this thread will be unnessacary once your group starts RPing.

HM

_

jkason

First Post
Very sorry if I missed it (it's been a bit crazy for me in RL of late), but I don't think Tac ever got a feedback post? Wasn't sure if that's 'cause he's fine, still on the list, or something else. It's occurring to me that I said he was 'unready' when we learned clothes counted against weight, but since you houseruled that clothes didn't count for purposes of personal encumbrance, I think I took it for granted that he was ready again without saying so. Apologies!

jason

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NP jkason I have been a little busy and only jumped ahead to CanadienneBacon's character because I couldn't remeber where I left off. :blush:

I am going to go over all charatcers starting tonight as I have off the next two days and hopefully we will start up some IC's this time next week.

HM

_

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Playing around...

HM

_

Attachments

• AoW Entrance.jpg
    AoW Entrance.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 85

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
LOL I am at that, but I didn't make that one. Found it and wanted to see about using it but it is way to big at 1.50 MB.

I have been all over maptools and bought Photoshop and have been working on getting into using tokens but it is a slow process for me as I have little time for working on it with everything going on both here and RL. But one day soon I hope to have great looking maps.

But not today, :(

HM

Remove ads