Age of Worms AP (pathfinder system)- FULL, sorry

Padreigh

First Post
Updated the character sheet. I'd say character about 65% done, have background idea but have to read about first. There will be most likely slow posting till Tuesday, since I have a long weekend coming (public holiday).

fireinthedust

Explorer
Arven's visit wouldn't end in violence unless he started it :)...and if he was not quick to judge, she'd be almost pathetically willing to converse with him. For all that her experiences have changed her, somewhere in her is still the gregarious bard-to-be that she once was. The ostracization she's suffering is painful to her.

So your idea is a good one for getting Aria hooked in.

That said, lets see what the GM is cooking up before we officially add it to the backgrounds.

Heh, looks so far like he's waiting for us! :p

Avren (not Arven) would trust his gut; if she seems that desperate, he'd talk to her.

He'd ask the basics about what happened to her.
He'd ask to see her use her powers, and whether it's spellcasting she's familiar with, her thoughts on it, etc.
He'd ask if she eats food, needs drink, and is affected by sunlight.

That sort of thing.

I need a distraction from law school applications. Is there still a spot left in this game and, if so, may I join? I am not feeling particular about what I play.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Welcome aboard CanadienneBacon, there is no problem with you signing on and please make whatever character type you wish. One team could use some range support the other a little extra melee so depending on what you wish to play that will determine what group your in. Ok?

As for everyone else time to get this done this next week to start a little RP. Your OOC's are up and we should go to those to keep the discussions coherent.

Lets see...

Walking Dad - human Cleric of Obad-Hai
Padreigh - human Inquisitor of St. Cuthbert
jkason - human Rouge
Lughart - half-orc Wizard
rb780nm - human Fighter

Please go here: http://www.enworld.org/forum/talkin...dventure-path-bronzewood-lodge-group-ooc.html

And...

renau1g - human Rogue
s@squ@tch - human Cleric of Pelor
fireinthedust - elf Ranger/Wizard (more wizard than ranger)
Shayuri - human Sorcerer (undead bloodline)
ghostcat - half-elf Ranger

Please go here: http://www.enworld.org/forum/talking-talk/295899-age-worms-adventure-path-team-diamond-lake-ooc.html

And hero points are kinda of cool will be of great use this adventure.

HM

_

renau1g

First Post
Walking Dad - human Cleric of Obad-Hai
Padreigh - human Inquisitor of St. Cuthbert
jkason - human Rouge
Lughart - half-orc Wizard
rb780nm - human Fighter

_

Well, I guess this is where we depart. Good Luck! Hope you don't get any splinters from all of your tree-hugging WD ;)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I really wish there was a way to run both groups at the same time, but I see no way to do that without one group missing out on the main story.

So will just keep them seperate, but figured that some of the fluff I get rid of in one game the others will encounter, so really I will be running every encounter just not all in one game. ;)

HM

_

fireinthedust

Explorer
And hey, if things really go sour and we have RL steal some players, the two groups can merge; then massive recap of what's gone before to smooth out inconsistencies?

Welcome aboard CanadienneBacon, there is no problem with you signing on and please make whatever character type you wish. One team could use some range support the other a little extra melee so depending on what you wish to play that will determine what group your in. Ok?
Sounds great, thank you. I'll go with a bow-wielding ranger for range support, so please place me on whichever team you see fit.

On second thought, I want to do a spiked chain fighter. Vixtrin, illegitimate daughter of former Governor Mayor Neff. I'd like to rehabilitate Vixtrin over the course of play and eventually take her to levels of paladin.

Update: Vixtrin is up and running in the Rogue's Gallery.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Vixtrin - check over

* Experience points line is not needed (this goes pretty much for everyone)
* Hero points - Everyone starts with 1 hero point
* one additional language missing (due to 13 INT)
* CMD = 15
* spiked chain you have:
** Spiked chain (melee): +4 = +1 (BAB) + 3 (1.5 STR) DMG = 2d4+2(P), CRIT x2
* I think it should be:
** Spiked chain (melee): +3 = +1 (BAB) + 2 (STR)/ DMG = 2d4+3(P), CRIT x2
* Class features should have Prof all armors and all shields

* Possible traits - based on background (which was great btw)

Group A
- Bullied: +1 trait bonus to AoO and unarmed strikes
- Couragoeus: +2 trait bonus agaiinst fear effects
- Reactionary: +2 trait bonus to init
- Resilient: +1 trait bonus on FORT saves

Group B
- Child of the Temple: +1 trait bonus to Knowledge(nobility) and Knowledge(religion) + chose one as a class skill
- History of Heresy +1 trait bonus to save vs divine spells so long as you possess no lvls in a divine spellcasting class
- Sacred Touch: As standard acton may automatically stabilize a dying character

Group C
- Bully: +1 trait bonus to Intimidate (and is always a class skill)
- Canter: +5 bonus to Sense Motive to intercept a secert message and +5 to Bluff check for those who send a secert message to you
- Child of the Streets: +1 trait bonus to Slieght of Hand (and is always a class skill)
- Suspicious: +1 trait bonus to Sense Motive (and is always a class skill)

Group D
- Vagabond Child(urban) Select one of the following skills - Disable Device, Escape Artist, or Sleight of Hand. Gain a +1 trait bonus to that skill and it becomes a class skill for you.

* Skill Ranks say 5 but I count 4 = 2 (class) + 1 (INT) + 1 (race)
** maybe your counting FC bonus but it is listed as HP under tracking
* leftover money - if you wish to change some of that to gems it would make for lighter traveling.

Note on traits you may chose up to two but only one from a group i.e. you can't have...

Bullied and Reactionary or
Child of the Temple and Sacred Touch.

And Vixtrin will be joining Team Diamond Lake

HM

_

Last edited:

Remove ads