Age of Worms AP (pathfinder system)- FULL, sorry

Lughart

First Post
Wizards and druids can be better "anythings" than other classes.

In 3.5, yes. I want to see it for myself in Pathfinder.

Also, I added my bonded greataxe, called Cataract. (as in big a$$ waterfall) I hope thats epic enough to last twenty levels.

Walking Dad

First Post
In 3.5, yes. I want to see it for myself in Pathfinder.

Also, I added my bonded greataxe, called Cataract. (as in big a$$ waterfall) I hope thats epic enough to last twenty levels.
Didn't you said you liked falchions more?

Abou group 1: We now have (besides the new inquisitor) an iconic party: Wizard, cleric, rogue and fighter :)
Some time ago I saw that in another game.

Do I really have to note the class feature:
Yes, I will get an animal companion later and spells to change to a beast shape.
Aura - none? Don't know about the inquisitor, but all other characters have it (not), too ;)
Will you maybe allow feats from other paizo products on a case-to-case base?

Last edited:

ghostcat

First Post
So, for group 2 - how many of us are originally from Diamond Lake? It is possible we may have been classmates in school. Zeke was one of 8 children from a poor farming family from just outside town.
We probably only know each other by sight/as casual acquaintances. Galyne knows him as that "poor farming kid" and Zeke knows Galyne as "that rich kid who's always playing truant". Note in this context, "rich" is relative.

Lughart

First Post
Didn't you said you liked falchions more?

I changed my mind when I realized I could have the greataxe look like a viking longaxe, and not some ridiculous giant saucer on a haft.

[sblock=awesomeface]
AW5708-viking-axe.jpg
[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
I think it would be the rogue and cleric on the front line. As ghostcat is a ranged archer although he is carring around a greataxe. :p

HM
The rational behind Galyne having a greataxe, is that besides being responsible for the hunting, he was also responsible for collecting firewood. So at some stage he got used to using a two-handed axe. Its less of a stretch from him going from using an axe on inanimate objects to living objects then learning how to use a sword from scratch (unless he had a mentor). He will stop using it as soon as he learns how to fire into meele without hitting his friends :]

On a similar note, I still need to select a Favoured Enemy. I don't really want to hand-wave this and go for undead, so what is he likely to have encountered around Diamond lake?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
To make him a good hunter ghostcat you should probably take animal as your favored enemy. I'm sure that by lvl 5 you will be dying to pick undead. :p

HM

_

jkason

First Post
Group 1 seems really melee focused. I don't mind, I like a heavy hitter party, but the battles are going to play out very differently than for group 2.

I built Tac when we didn't really have a fighter, thinking he'd need to do a lot of flanking to help out. He does have a short bow and a high dex, though, so I think he should still be decent at ranged combat if that works out being a better option. :)

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
Actually, Avren is planning on being very frontline. Excessively so, in fact. Well, when I get the spells ready. For now he'll be low on damage, untill I can boost with some magic item bonus dice and spells.

PCgen: wow, didn't know about it until just now, and I'm liking it! Can I simply post the statblock here, or do you want the breakdown?

Magic Items and/or Feats: can I design my own? I have a sword I'd eventually like him to have, to transform spells into weapon damage.

Treasure: if we're cutting out minor combats, will we be getting treasure from those battles shifted elsewhere? I have scrolls I"ll need to scribe, and magic items to design.

Will the two parties know of each other? Are we competing? And if we have player drop-offs, at what point will you decide to merge the two groups?

s@squ@tch

First Post
Zeke is pretty much done now. Might be missing a thing here or there that I missed....

And as far as Zeke's knowing the others -- I think ghostcat nailed it on the head -- he grew up dirt poor, so anyone who had anything was 'rich' to him.

If not for the church, Zeke would have nothing other than the clothes on his back.

renau1g

First Post
On a similar note, I still need to select a Favoured Enemy. I don't really want to hand-wave this and go for undead, so what is he likely to have encountered around Diamond lake?

Well, there's the humanoids, it's mostly a human settlement, some half-orcs. There are some lizardfolk in the vast swamp far to the south.

Remove ads