• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Agents of the Inquisition, Warhammer40K (recruiting)

hewligan

First Post
Again, just to echo the above ... how do you want us to respond? Full responses plus text if we speak all posted to the new thread one by one?

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Drerek said:
I would like to make some knowledge checks. Do you want me to list what I'm trying and do the rolls on Invisible Castle, or are you doing the rolling? And do you want stuff like that here, or in the IC thread?
Make the rolls on Invisible Castle and post the link (hopefully with the post result).
You can list all that stuff in the In-character thread. Just put it at the bottom in an OOC: area.

Example:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Crais screams in rage and orders Talyn to destroy the vile Scarran transport pods before they can get away.

OOC: can I have Talyn use extra effort for this? If so he'll boost the damage DC on his main cannon.
Attack +12, Damage DC 23 (25 w/ extra effort)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Karl and Everyone else: You can be in full combat gear if you wish. I leave that to your discretion. If you choose not to have it all on you, then its stashed somewhere nearby (in a transport, on the bulk lifter, or somewhere else that's secure).

Shayuri

First Post
Hmm! Is there a PC who's "officially" in charge? I think we're all the same rank.

I have an idea of how we might proceed, but I don't want to step on any toes. :)

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Shayuri said:
Hmm! Is there a PC who's "officially" in charge? I think we're all the same rank.

I have an idea of how we might proceed, but I don't want to step on any toes. :)
I'll leave that for you guys to figure out... who wants to be middle management!?!

LogicsFate

First Post
Lobo Lurker said:
I'll leave that for you guys to figure out... who wants to be middle management!?!

How many interrogators do we have, just one? Congrats! You might not "Be" in charge but I'm seeing a good amount of loyalty heading your way.

LogicsFate

First Post
Well, there you go Interrogator, not only did you talk first(thus cementing your leadership role) but you are also the interrogator. Interrogator.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads