• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Agents of the Inquisition, Warhammer40K (recruiting)

LogicsFate

First Post
:\ Here's where my newness at WH40k might hurt me.

Also if I could ask, Karl Green, What's meant by -keep her "consule" of the preacher-

I don't think I've seen that word used in that particular way before.

Shayuri

First Post
Typo of 'counsel' maybe? To keep one's counsel means to stay silent, or not to offer comment.

Also, Lobo, what DO we know of why the planet was originally destroyed? Similarly, what is known of Jaina's abilities and background?

LogicsFate

First Post
Shayuri said:
Typo of 'counsel' maybe? To keep one's counsel means to stay silent, or not to offer comment.

Also, Lobo, what DO we know of why the planet was originally destroyed? Similarly, what is known of Jaina's abilities and background?

Ah, that would make sense.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Shayuri said:

Here's to hoping that upper leveled management has clued us in on some of that information...

Lobo Lurker

First Post
LogicsFate said:
Also if I could ask, Karl Green, What's meant by -keep her "consule" of the preacher-

I think he meant 'council'.

Majeskus Primal -- Mechanicus Forge World, infiltrated and subverted by a powerful yet subtle cult of personality centered around one Fincher Reynolds, an alpha-level psyker who had managed to elude the Black Ships and the Adeptus Astra Telepathica for quite some time. He managed to psychically dominate all levels of the upper echelons of Majeskus Primal's 3 factory-hives before the Mars caught wind of what was happening and called in its considerable influence to bring the rogue forge-world. Fincher was quickly assassinated but continued to exist, ghost-like, in the minds of his victims. He was declared anathema and reclassified as daemon-possessed. As no Gray Knights were available to cleanse his taint, the entire planet was deemed irrevocably contaminated, much to the dismay of the Cult Mechanicus, and it was virus-bombed. Some unforeseen side-effect of the virus bomb detonated the planet's core and fractured the planet, knocking it out of orbit. Its lack of structural integrity, failing gravity and powerful local gravitic forces conspired to disintegrate it over the following year.

Jaina Splinth -- Human female. No known mutations. No known psykic abilities. No known augmetics. Apparent Age: 46 standard years. Actual Age: 177 standard years (juvenaut treatments).
Strengths: Organization and long-term planning. Former Inq. Splinth has an exceptional capacity to work on multi-year projects and keep the larger, galactic, picture in mind. Former Inq. Splinth also possesses exceptional leadership abilities; it is noted by many that she would have had an exceptional career in the commissariat of the Imperial Guard.
KNOWN ASSOCIATES: Taarden Vosh, the sighted; Astropath. Flint Jacoby, former Interrogator, also rogue. Meridian Eiko, former tech priest/medicae.

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
LogicsFate said:

hehe, yea I am just a REALLY bad speller ;) that was "counsel"... some days my US education really shows through ;)

LogicsFate

First Post
No problem, I probly should have seen what you meant, when dictionary hunting instead.

Question, for introduction purpuses, Battle Sister Isabella? Sister Isabella? BS Fleischer? S Fleischer, or do you prefer full title?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads