AGoT - House Steadfast

Widowmaker

First Post
More info is posted below, but the game is getting set up.

I am currently running a solo game with Starman in Westros. (A Game of Thrones and/or A Song of Ice and Fire. Whatever you want to call it.)

It has been the game I have enjoyed DM'ing the most.

Now I would like the chance to see what kind of interest there is in a multiplayer game.

If anyone is interested in playing please post here. Thanks.

- Widowmaker

Edit: As of right now I have the following people interested in the game.
Players: lissilambe, Waylander the Slayer, Voidrazor, Enforcer & Jdvn1
Alternates: Tonks, Lot, Agamon, & Glasseye

In Character / Rogue's Gallery

Last edited:

Azaar

Explorer
I might be interested. I just finished reading the series to date, and I've absolutely loved it. Haven't looked at the RPG itself as yet, but I do have access to a copy, so I can try to familiarize myself with it if necessary.

Voidrazor

First Post
I'm interested. I'm not sure exactly what you're envisioning in terms of expanding your current game to include multiple players. Would a nephew of Daeron (who heretofore had remained neutral but is now being forced to choose sides) work as a character concept?

Technomancer

First Post
I shelled out a lot of money for that book last Christmas and haven't gotten to use it yet, so I might be up for it. Can you tell a little more about the game you're wanting to run?

lissilambe

First Post
Indeed, I might be interested in the game, do we need to read much, or all, of the game you've been running? I'd like a little more info, but I'd be interested.

take care
Don

Widowmaker

First Post
Wow! There is more interest than I thought.

Actually I was thinking about starting a completely new game. Starman is enjoying the solo aspect. And I wanted to try something a little different. So as for reading the other thread, that is not necessary.

I am open for just about anything.

Since lissilambe, Waylander the Slayer, Technomancer, Voidrazor, and Azaar were the first to have interest I would consider you for the game. My thoughts were for you to talk about it a little.

Somethings to consider would be timeline (Books, Rebellion, ...), area (North, King's Landing, Dragonstone...), and type of game (House, Political, Military...).

My only expectations would be to post at least a couple times a week. Otherwise the game dies. And no more than 5 players.

Voidrazor

First Post
MY votes would be to set the campaign during or slightly after the books so far and have the campaing range throughout Westeros, focusing on politics with some military.

Technomancer

First Post
Whatever time period and type of game we decide on, I'd like to keep it at least somewhat like a traditional game (Band of Heroes style). I don't mind throwing in the political stuff (Game of Thrones style), but it's not really the type of gaming I'm used to and if that was the sole focus I'd probably be a fish out of water for a while. So maybe a mix of politics and combat.

As for time period, I was thinking long ago when the seven kingdoms really were seven kingdoms.

Last edited:

Remove ads