AGoT - House Steadfast

Enforcer

Explorer
Widowmaker said:
All - I am just wondering how you feel things are going intially? I am always open to suggestions. Please comment, It helps! If there is something you want to see or do. . . This is the only way the game can get better.

At least to begin I have a few specific things that will happen, but I would like you the players to run the game. Overall I have a timeline and event table created. But your decisions and actions will determine a lot of things.
I'm enjoying myself so far!

Enforcer

Explorer
Voidrazor said:
No worries about the thing with Septon Sarah. As you said it made things interesting. And yes I'm having a blast too.
Totally unimportant nitpick :heh:: Septa Sarah. Septons are male, septas are female.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Just wanted to mention:

My character has been in the RG, if you haven't noticed, though I plan to include a description and probably a personality section, as well as clean up a couple details I haven't gotten around to.

I'm in the process of catching up with the reading, currently. It's 3:20am here right now, so I don't know what that tells you. :heh:

Starman

Adventurer
I just found out that my best friend, Widowmaker, passed away a few hours ago in a car accident. I don't know any of the details. He leaves behind a beautiful daughter. I'm going to miss him. :(

Remove ads