AGoT - House Steadfast

Widowmaker

First Post
Waylander - Yes you can spend your unspent influence.

Jdvn1- Yes your character looks good, defects are fine. I am still looking over the armor. But it looks correct. (Armor rules are little different.)

~ ~ ~

The first post is up and here is the link: In Character Thread - Game Thread

It took me a little while to figure out where to start. But I hope this works!

Last edited:

Voidrazor

First Post
Widowmaker - Do you want to keep the party together at all times, as much as possible or is it not an issue? I'm inclined to take Viviene up on her offer to scout. But will send others instead if necessary. Your preferences in this will effect other planning as well.

Widowmaker

First Post
Voidrazor - It does not really matter. I would prefer to keep the party together. But at times (like this) it makes sense to send others out. I am trying to think of ways to help make this better, roleplaying wise.

As long as the group can come to a middle ground on it. I think most things are possible.

Widowmaker

First Post
Jdvn1 - I didn't mention it, but your character looks good and can be posted to the RG.

All - I am just wondering how you feel things are going intially? I am always open to suggestions. Please comment, It helps! If there is something you want to see or do. . . This is the only way the game can get better.

At least to begin I have a few specific things that will happen, but I would like you the players to run the game. Overall I have a timeline and event table created. But your decisions and actions will determine a lot of things.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Sorry, I've been really busy around here. I travelled over the weekend and I've been gushing about a new girlfriend for the past two days. Hopefully I'll get a post up tomorrow.

lissilambe

First Post
I'm liking the opening, it's an effective mood-setter I think. The interplay of characters has been fine (even if gramps is a bit quiet :lol: ). I'm looking forward to moving past this opening scene and some smaller clusters of RP with the various interesting characters. A chance to talk with Septa Sarah, and definitely interested in what Alek has to say.

So far soo good, and if I think of anything to add in I'll be sure to bring it up.

Take care
Don

Widowmaker

First Post
Jdvn1 - No problem. I understand. Enjoy and join when you are ready.

Voidrazor - That goof was my fault with the Septa. I misread the names. No big deal. It worked out and it is a good roleplaying situation. Whoops.

All - It is possible to continue conversations even though they have ended. While the game is linear, it doesn't have to be. There can be three conversations going on at once. Does this make sense.

Example
[sblock] Character A can be talking to Character B. They are talking about subject 4. They continue to talk. But the conversation continues. A can still talk to B about a new subject 5.

But in the next line down continue to speak about subject 4.

Makes sense. I have a better posting of this but i tried to keep it simple. [/sblock]

Remove ads