• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

AGoT - House Steadfast

Widowmaker

First Post
Voidrazor it is okay to take Head of House - I figure part of the campiagn will be around the fight to keep it. As for the Heir that is a Prereq for Head of House. As for defects ... hmm... let me think about that.

lissilambe

First Post
Is there any specific format you'd like to see the characters put into? And do you want to see the sheets first, or just have use post them directly to the Rogues' Gallery?

Take care
Don

Widowmaker

First Post
I will get a template up. But post them here for right now and then I will give approval to post to the RG.

Karrwin Stark

Noble 3/Man at Arms 3/Commander 1
Background: The North
House Affiliation: Stark (Great House)
Social Status: 4 (Member of a Great House)
Wealth: Rank 4
Reputations: Natural Leader +4, Skilled Tactician +1
Influences: House Stark +20, Ser Eon Umber +12, Maester Garth +5, Marcus Hornwood +5, Brandon Manderly +10, Tanya Redwyne +5, Jerom Vance +5, Tyler Fossoway +4 (13 Unassigned)

Hit Points: 26
Shock: 6
Initiative: +2
Movement: 30 ft.
Armor Class: 8/16 (+3 Defense, +2 Dex, +3 longsword/+8 large wooden shield)
Armor: 5 (5 chainmail)
Base Attack/Grapple: +4/+5
Attack: Longsword +7 (1d8+1/19-20/x2)
Full Attack: Longsword +7 (1d8+1/19-20/x2)

Saves: Fort +7 (9 vs. cold), Ref +3, Will +7
Abilities: Str 12, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 16

Skills: Diplomacy +11(8), Handle Animal +4(0), Intimidate +14(9), Knowledge (history) +6(4), Knowledge (legends) +2(2), Knowledge (the North) +7(7), Knowledge (nobility) +8(6), Knowledge (religion) +2(2), Knowledge (stewardship) +4(4), Knowledge (warfare) +9(7), Perform (oratory) +6(3), Ride +3(1), Sense Motive +8(6), Spot +4(2), Survival +8(4)

Feats: Armor Proficiency (light, medium), Blood of the First Men, Bravado (defense, longsword), Canny (attack, longsword), Hero’s Effort, Literacy, Parry (longsword), Shield Proficiency, Weapon Focus (longsword), Weapon Proficiency (simple, martial), Weapon Specialization (longsword)

Special Abilities: Bonus Class Skills (Intimidate, Survival), Favored Skill (Survival), Noble Education, Mandate +1, Noble Standing +4, +2 Handle Animal and Intimidate checks, +2 Fortitude saves vs. cold, Military History +2, Rallying Cry +1

Defects: Nemesis (Viserys Targaryen) 3BP

Possessions: As a member of a great house, he has access to most anything he needs for day to day living.

Background:

Last edited:

Widowmaker

First Post
Waylander the Slayer and Azaar. Haven't heard from you in a while. Are you still interested in the game?

On another note: I would like a maximum of 7 character defects. Remember you don't have to take all 7 points, but some help create the character.

Azaar

Explorer
I wish I could, but I've not had time to sit down and look through the book the way I'd like, plus two other PbPs (one of them a potential solo game) are being worked up right now. Wish I could do it -- good luck with the game, and I'll likely be lurking to read the action as it unfolds.

Enforcer

Explorer
Quick question: for my bastard scion of House Steadfast, I want to eventually become a full-fledged Water Dancer, reflecting the sword training he had while in the Free Cities "attending to house affairs" (i.e. gambling and carousing but not directly embarassing the family). The problem is that Water Dancer has some high feat prereqs, and almost all of them require BAB +1, whereas most of my feats (2 from 1st level plus two more for Bastard and Stigma defects) come at level 1, which I'd rather have be Noble.

Can I waive the +1 BAB requirment for Exotic Weapon Prof., Parry, and Weapon Focus?

Edit: You know, nevermind, I can just change my backstory to say that Lord Steadfast sired my character (I'm thinking his name will be Jonas Sand) on some Dornish seaport tavern girl, and he was training as a sailor (man-at-arms) and picked up the basics of the Braavosi Blade before his heritage was discovered (he bears a striking resemblance to his father, Lord Steadfast). Then he was brought home, given an education (1 level of Noble), only to chafe under his father's rule and flee across the seas (3 levels of Knave). Now Jonas is back, and seems to be contrite and wanting to help House Steadfast. Character sheet will be posted when I get a chance (still on vacation).

Last edited:

Widowmaker

First Post
Azaar - Thanks for the interest

GlassEye - Gotcha down.

Enforcer - No hurry on the character. Enjoy your vacation. We can discuss it when you get back.

Players: lissilambe, Waylander the Slayer, Voidrazor, Enforcer & Jdvn1
Alternates: Tonks, Lot, Agamon, & Glasseye

Page and I shall come. Thank you for the opportunity. I am mulling over the character concepts. I think I might consider a Maester or playing the youngest brother of the house lord.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads