• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Airwalkrr's Maure Castle 3.5 OOC

Wilphe

Adventurer
First of all, it's practically irrelevant whether they are PC or NPC classes. They aren't going to play any critical role in the campaign aside from perhaps doing research, mundane crafting or gathering information while your primary character is away on adventure with your cohort. At best they might be requested to guard your encampment at the entrance to the dungeon. In short, their stats aren't really going to matter much.

Which is all I wanted them for, so cool

Thanks

Cohort, Mount and Followers are up

Do you want a Rogues Gallery thread?

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I'd still like to keep it going, but it's kind of on the back-burner right now as I have a lot going on. Wife recently had her pay schedule changed which forced me to take on a lot of hours for a couple months. I should get back to a more regular posting schedule soon. Still subscribed to the thread. I'll try to get the RG up by next week.

Rhun

First Post
I'd still like to keep it going, but it's kind of on the back-burner right now as I have a lot going on. Wife recently had her pay schedule changed which forced me to take on a lot of hours for a couple months. I should get back to a more regular posting schedule soon. Still subscribed to the thread. I'll try to get the RG up by next week.

No worries, airwalkrr. Just keep us in the loop!

Remove ads