Pathfinder 1E airwalkrr's Rise of the Runelords AE PBP Reborn! [OOC]

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I started a new job on Wednesday and I've been super busy. I'm a teacher though so I have a whole week off for Thanksgiving. It should be enough time for me to organize things for my class and get the campaign chugging again. Sorry for the delay.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Howdy guys! Here's a brief recap of the last two weeks. I went to bed Friday at the end of the week when I had started my new job thinking I'd have plenty of time over the Thanksgiving break. Woke up on Saturday with a head cold that got progressively worse. Took me several days to recover. By then I had other things that needed to be done for work because I'm trying to get hired long-term at this school. There's a lot of bureacracy involved in that. Last week was a full plate. Kids who have been without a permanent teacher for several weeks are trying to get caught up, and I am working my butt off coming in early and leaving late every day to give them extra opportunities to tutor and catch up. Now I am transitioning into a long-term job for a class whose teacher has been on extended leave for a very long time. It's a lot of work, and trying to get hired permanently requires I jump through some extra hoops. So I apologize, but this takes a back-burner to all those things right now. I'll get back to it as soon as my time allows. It's possible (knock-on-wood) I will have some free time to start posting again over the winter break, assuming something unexpectedly like illness doesn't happen again. I did want to explain what is going on with me though, and let you guys know I haven't forgotten about you. Hope to have time for this again soon.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I understand and I hope you get the job. I personally hate politics in the work place.

Scratch that. I hate politics. period.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Depending on the interweb access time, I will most likely be AFK, much to my surprise as of 5 pm central time.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Gonna officially bow out of this one - it's been long enough now that even if it revives I've "lost touch" with the character and story. It was good while it lasted...

Remove ads