Airwalkrr's Temple of Elemental Evil (IC)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
OOC: Forgot the map.

[sblock=Combat]
Lizard -19 hp (4 hits)
[/sblock]

Attachments

• moathouse_barracks_rd2.jpg
    moathouse_barracks_rd2.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 110

Bihlbo

Explorer
Daonil, seeing the powerful attack of the dwarf, reconsiders his attack. As he skirts the edge of the room quickly, Daonil says to Dolan, "Hold on, let me get into position, then whack the thing!" Behind the lizard, he pins the tail to the ground with his trident.

[Sblock=Crunchy bits]Daonil is going to flank the lizard by moving West, Southwest, South, Southeast - this should allow him to flank with Dolan. As a standard action, Daonil is going to use the aid another action (1d20+1=17) to give Dolan a +2 to his attacks - this should give him a +4 on his next attack.

OOC: No worries, this is as good a pace as I can keep up with too.[/sblock]

Brachna

First Post
Muttering an elven curse as he sees his arrow veer wide of its mark, Dryneth takes careful aim with another arrow while the lizard busies itself with Dolan. The arrow sings as it flies from Dryneth's bow, whizzing past the dwarf's head as it soars to its mark.

[sblock=Combat OOC]
Dryneth takes a standard action to fire another arrow at the lizard (now taking the -4 to hit since it's engaged with Dolan in melee).

Attack Roll: 1d20+5-4 = AC 15

In case that hits, Damage Roll: 1d6 = 2 HP

Oh, and no worries about the pacing, Airwalkrr! :)
[/sblock]

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Two more arrows and the lizard collapses with a thud before Dolan can even get in his second swing. Victory is yours!

OOC: 100 xp each for defeating the lizard.

Redclaw

First Post
Dolan grunts in frustration as the lizard collapses, then steps forward and drives his hammer into its skull, just to make sure. He turns and looks at the two who just finished it off. Never really understood the appeal o' stayin' away and usin' a bow, but I guess it works sometimes.

[sblock=onlythestrong] Hey only, any reason you switched colors from green to silver? [/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
"It is a required tast friend," he said conceeding the dwarf's point. "Let us continue since I do not think any of us got hurt."

[sblock=Redclaw] Um........... I got my elf's confused. Well their font color anyway. I edited it and fixed it. Sorry Redclaw.[/sblock]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Aredal smiles as he sees the competence of the two elves. Nice to know that their species reputation as archers is not without merit. "Well done my friends." He hears Mulnoc's grumbles and pokes him with a finger. "Maybe you could check that pile off rubble the lizard used as a lair. It might have collected something shiny from other adventurers."

Remove ads