Airwalkrr's Temple of Elemental Evil (IC)

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
"Careful though friend. I do not expect a trap from such a beast, but there may be something else living in the rubble." Vicroar moves over to the lizard to see if his arrows my be re-used.

Brachna

First Post
"Thank you, Aredal." Dryneth says grimly to the priest as he pries his arrow from the reptillian beast's scaly hide. "Though it would appear I could stand more practice. If my fellows in Celene saw my marksmanship today, I'm afraid I would be cleaning the stables for a month!"

Looking down at the lizard's corpse, Dryneth points out the tiny earholes in the corpse of the creature to his companions. "Well, we must've entered through the brigands' stables. While I don't want to leave anything alive behind us that can box us in as we delve deeper into these ruins, I'm afraid Mulnock does have a point. We'll need to find someone - or something - with ears if we're to collect our reward."

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Mulnock investigates the rubble carefully and quickly discovers and intact chest. It is not locked or trapped, and inside it contains a 33 copper pieces strewn about, a suit of scale mail, a light crossbow, and a case of 24 bolts.

In this partially collapsed chamber, the remains of cots and plain wooden chests indicate that this was once a barracks room for castle guards--undoubtedly the human sort. There is nothing salvageable save for the chest discovered by Mulnock however.

Bihlbo

Explorer
"Ah, plunder!" says Daonil, a little louder than he intended. Keeping his voice low, he mentions, "That bit'll help us in the future, no doubt. Let's worry bout divvyin' up once we're back outta this place though. Virocar, good work with that bow, but let's keep pushin on, eh?"

As Daonil retrieves his javelins he puts a hand on Dolan's shoulder and whispers, "Good ta have ya with us - we need someone willin ta stand frontwise like that."

Redclaw

First Post
Dolan gives Doanil a blank look. I'm a dwarf, lad. What else would I be doin'? Ye don't expect me ta prance around and shoot twigs at it, do ye?

He then turns and watches the sneaky types head out to scout again. Aye, let me know when it's time ta come runnin' and swingin' again. This time, see if ye can give us enough time to get there afore ye let it bite ye. As they go he wipes what bits of ooze and bug guts he can off his hammer.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
From the main hall, you now have two options. You could investigate the door to the northeast or you could investigate the hallway leading south.

Remove ads