D&D 5E Alsandor (IC)

KDUBS

First Post
"very well..." At this point one of the captains yells "open the gate!" a few seconds go by and the gate starts to clink open slowly. After awhile with gate open you see a forest and the road to Kings Watch. The guards step away and make a path for the group of adventures to travel through. Heads lowered and the crowd of guards that were moments ago yelling at one another, are now dead silent. Once the Wizard, dwarf, goblin and four guards are outside the city walls the gate slams down. One of the guard looks around the area, then at the dwarf he once drank with and says "on the bright side... I wore my brown pants today"

Azurewraith

Explorer
Smirking at the guards comment Straxis mutters"No one made you come... your smell will give us away. When we get there ill take a quick look around, maybe pick of a straggler or two. You guys clank way to much."

KDUBS

First Post
"watch it goblin, if anyone stinks around here it's you"

OOC: do you guys continue to walk down the path to Kings Watch?

industrygothica

Adventurer
Norbrit chuckles at the guard's comment, but otherwise says nothing. He is a little bit thrown by the goblin's mastery of the common tongue, but tries to keep it in check. That the creature was bold enough to speak so freely intrigued the dwarf, and so he stayed his natural instinct to split the thing's skull. While he listens to the banter, he continues trudging the path to King's Watch.

OOC: Sorry about the brief absence; I made a last minute trip out of town. Back now, and back on schedule.

Code:
[B]AC:[/B] 18; [B]HP:[/B] [COLOR=#FF000]22[/COLOR]/22
[B]Initiative:[/B] +0
[B]Saves:[/B] STR +5, CON +5
[B]Passive Perception:[/B] 13
[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Dwarf, Elf
Darkvision 60 ft.
[B]Skills:[/B] Athletics +5, Insight +3, Perception +3, Persuasion +1
[B]Stats:[/B] Str 17 (+3), Dex 10 (+0) , Con 17 (+3), Int 12 (+1), Wis 12 (+1), Cha 8 (-1)

-[B]Inspiration[/B]? [ ] Yes, [[COLOR=#FF0000]X[/COLOR]] No
-[B]Second Wind[/B]? [[COLOR=#FF0000]X[/COLOR]] Available, [ ] Used
-[B]Action Surge[/B]? [[COLOR=#FF0000]X[/COLOR]] Available, [ ]Used

Azurewraith

Explorer
Straxis shoots the guard a venomous look before adding "I'm not the one wearing brown pants." As he continues to follow the path keeping one eye on his companions and one on the road.

TallIan

Explorer
Finnan
Divination Wizard 2

As they odd party leaves the gates, Finnan says some words no one else can understand and waves his staff purposefully in front of himself, he is surrounded in a brief low of blue light. Satisfied he walks on with the group.

"Well... we're scouting for the city, perhaps we need our own scout.". He looks at his largely armoured companions, his gaze finally falling on the goblin. "Y-you seem to be all about being quite, perhaps you want the job?"

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 12
AC: 16 (mage armour + 3 DEX), 21 with shield spell
Initiative: +3
HP: 13/13 (HD: 2/2d6)

Offense
Spell attack: +6 to hit Spell DC: 16
Quarterstaff: +1 1d6-1B
Light Crossbow: +5 80/320 1d8+3 loading, two handed

Portent Rolls: Portent Rolls: 1D20 = [9] = 9 1D20 = [14] = 14
Luck: 3/3
Bolts: 40

Spells
LEVEL 1: 2/3:
*Mage Armour, *Shield, *Sleep, *Fog Cloud (C), *Grease, Alarm R, Detect Magic (R C), Unseen Servant R
[/SBLOCK]

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

KDUBS

First Post
The goblin goes down fifteen feet down the path and disappears into the shadows

OOC: Just so there isn't a misunderstanding you are having Straxis scout ahead then he'll come back and report to the group? or are you all going shortly behind Straxis?
Remember Kings Watch is about two miles from where you're at right now

Remove ads